RAW Thread, 3rd September 2012

The Natural

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'm presuming this will lead to a short-term tag team for the pair of them? If so, I think it will be good. For some reason I'd see them forming a decent and interesting team, it keeps Bryan busy while they plan his next solo feud and it makes good use of Kane, which is always a bonus these days.

Ziggler as the foot soldier in Team Heyman wouldn't be too great for him. He'd be the one getting pastings when Punk and Brock ran off/weren't there. Which is all well and good for a rookie, but Ziggler's been in the world title mix for nearly two years now and he's got the money in the bank case. He's past the point of doing the grunt work in a faction.

• Paid Members

Yeah, thats probably how it would end up. But that's not how I meant. There'd be a couple of other guys below him there for that. Ziggler would be the World Champion and one of the leads with Punk, just below Brock with Heyman talking him up. He seems like a Heyman sorta guy and the sort of guy Heyman would love to get over. I'd have them doing the whole collecting all the titles deal, Punk as WWE champion, Dolph as World. Then they go for the tags together and have a series with Kane and Bryan. I reckon that match could be bags of fun, all of them work well together.

Punk, Heyman's cameo, Bryan, Kane, Eve and AJ's arse were good, wasn't too fussed about anything else

Del Rio is so stale and caught up with Sheamus in that interminable feud that he managed to make Cena unwatchable, he needs another break after he (surely) loses to Sheamus at NOC

Thought Miz was decent enough on commentary

I love NEWM, but everyone going on with this...I watched Raw in 7 mins, only watched what wasn't boring, etc, almost as though it's some bizarre brag I find a bit ridiculous. I'm in full agreement that 3 hours is too long (although there's been a few pros) but you can't really get a feel for what's actually good/boring and what you're really missing if you skipping/fast forwarding to such a degree. No chance. It's just based on what your opinion of something/or someone already and not giving it a chance to prove you otherwise.

Yeah sorry SOC, I suppose that does make me sound a bit of a cunt. I more mean that rather than enduring a mammoth show full of stuff I'm not arsed with, I'd rather just FFwd through and catch what I want to see. This isn't something exclusive to the three hour era, I've been doing that with Raw for a while now. Really, it's actually my way of enjoying the product more - I'd probably find lots to criticise every week, but now I only rate the episodes on what I'm watching, so if those segments tickle my balls, the show's a hit. More often than not, this means I enjoy Raw week to week, because there's always at least a few things I take an interest in. If something I don't see in detail gets huge love on here, then I'll go and Youtube it too, and inevitably if that's followed up, it will be added to the "things I don't fast forward" part of the show. I'd only watch all three hours if I was watching live, and I'd be in chat for that to keep it interesting during the dullness.

Archived