Preston City Wrestling - Festive Fury Supershow 09/12/12

fludder99

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the last import is....Eddie Edwards.......to take on Zac Saber. Should be a cracker that

I wasn't that keen when the card was first starting to take shape with a strong leaning toward the former WWE guys, but now with Elgin, Eddie, Moss and Zack added to the regulars there really is something for everyone. Really pleased with Zack vs Eddie, and is it Eddie vs Elgin on the pre show too? Out of the guys still free I'm thinking maybe T-Bone for Elgin on the main card, or maybe Andy Wild or Joe Coffey depending on what happens at the Invasion show.The pre show and the main show cards are so strong really looking forward to it.

Preston City Wrestling - Festive Fury Supershow 09/12/12

splash.jpg

Matches Announced -

John Morrison v Noam Dar

MorrisonDar1.jpg

Eugene v Dave Mastiff

MastiffUgene.jpg

Chris Masters v Kris Travis

MastersTravis.jpg

El Ligero v Johnny Moss

LigeroMoss.jpg

Lionhearts last ever match!

Lionheart v Joey Hayes

EtMcP-1.jpg

Dream Match

Eddie Edwards v Zack Sabre Jnr

EdwardsZack.jpg

Money In The Bank

MITB3.jpg

Plus 1 more huge match involving Michael Elgin!!

Pre Show Afternoon Event!

Noam Dar v Joey Hayes

DarHayes.jpg

Masterlock Challenge

Chris Masters v Dave Rayne

DsuKt-1.jpg

Michael Elgin v Eddie Edwards

VL2GO-1.jpg

Lionheart v Travis 3

D98sw.jpg

For event details and timings visit our facebook page and click the events tab....

All tickets are sold via a secure 3rd party ticket company (skiddle.com) and not direct from Preston City Wrestling. We get paid out 1 week after the show.

Really does look fantastic. The absence of Elgin's match in the main card leaves me hoping for T-Bone as his opponent. I think it'd be great to see the two brutes knocking the shit out of each other which obviously wasn't the case with an opponent like Bubblegum.

Benny - stay in Preston, you'll just end up distracted at the thought of having to get home afterwards otherwise!

Archived