"It was 20 years ago, Vinny Mac brought the band to play..."

Fat Boy Mendoza

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

As a general rule, Flair was/is a subscriber of your opponent has to look good, otherwise it means less when you win. Although I don't remember Tito ever wrestling like a jobber on TV, even if people thought of him as one. Shawn was lucky to beat him at 'Mania VIII. He gave Perfect a couple of scares on Superstars and SNME. The only matches I ever thought did him an injustice were the paltry length of time given to the match with Mountie at Mania VII, and losing to Barbar who they CLEARLY never had any plans for (awesome coat and antlers combo aside) at Mania VI. Barbarian should have gone over Koko instead, and Strike Force allowed to have their big blow off.

I loved every bit of that show, it was stacked! They finally mentioned the IC match but no mention of it on the run downs with mean gene or Sean mooney but then I spose Davey wasn't there to film promos if he was off snorting coke with neidhart.

I'm told they smoked it. Knowing Neidhart, Davey's lucky if it was only crack. It wouldn't shock me to learn they were into speedballing.

Archived