WWE UK TV Event Memories

The Dart

Scotland needs to get a television taping when The Hydro arena opens. The main reason they have never done TV in Scotland is the Braehead Arena only holds 4000 for a WWE house show so would not be viable business in WWE's eyes for them to do so. The Hydro is a 13,000 seater venue so take away 1000 seats for the production set up for TV and you know it will sell out 12,000 no problem.

Is there a Hilton near the Hydro?

And will the Hydro have a barclaycard bar to relax in before the show?

I've been to most (all? I lose track) of the UK tapings, they've been good fun. Edge's goodbye after the Smackdown taping at the O2 was a highlight

Was special to witness Taker's entrance live though, seeing as he wasn't advertised. It was a dark segment, he came down and battered Heidenreich (wasn't a proper match like the results in the first post say).

It was a match. The bell rang, there was a three count. What else does it need?

I've been to most the shows. I love going to the ones in London, but I've really enjoyed going to Birmingham, Manchester and Liverpool. Gives me a good reason to have a few days away somewhere fun.

The first TV Taping I went to was the first one at MEN RAW October 2004 - I don't think I've seen/heard such a crowd reaction since for Regal in his tag match with Eugene again La Resistance - shame about the Dusty Finish, which kind of took the wind out of the crowd for the rest of the evening...

Scotland needs to get a television taping when The Hydro arena opens. The main reason they have never done TV in Scotland is the Braehead Arena only holds 4000 for a WWE house show so would not be viable business in WWE's eyes for them to do so. The Hydro is a 13,000 seater venue so take away 1000 seats for the production set up for TV and you know it will sell out 12,000 no problem.

The deal with The Hydro is it is sponsored by the Scottish Hydro energy company so it gives perks to its customers that use the arena when it opens such as priority tickets and will have early entry and VIP bar. Alas I'm not a customer of theirs so I won't be able to take advantage of those perks.

• Paid Members

The deal with The Hydro is it is sponsored by the Scottish Hydro energy company so it gives perks to its customers that use the arena when it opens such as priority tickets and will have early entry and VIP bar. Alas I'm not a customer of theirs so I won't be able to take advantage of those perks.

Is there not some way, that if you worked really hard in your job, you could afford to treat yourself to such a VIP experience, hypothetically speaking of course.

Is there not some way, that if you worked really hard in your job, you could afford to treat yourself to such a VIP experience, hypothetically speaking of course.

He should read alex Shane's self help book maybe that way he can be enlightened

He should read alex Shane's self help book maybe that way he can be enlightened

:duh: This forum puzzles and entertains me in equal doses.

• Paid Members

I went to the first Raw in Manchester, and the only thing I remember is being scared out of my wits for the pyro when Kane made his entrance.

Also went to a few years later and sulked all the way home cos Piper was 'injured' on the ramp and I never got to see him actually wrestle.

I went to the first Raw taping in Manchester. I don't really remember much of the show (apart from the main event) but it journey up there was memorable. We skipped the day off school, got drunk on the train and my mate got into a fight with a tramp. It was like a shit Inbetweeners episode.

Archived