Death in Wrestling in 2012

NEWM

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Lawler just spontaneously checked out at the announce table like Buffalo Ray in series 6 of the Sopranos, leaving Cole to hold the broadcast together while Vince or whoever loses his shit over the headset. That'd be a shocker.

If Lawler just spontaneously checked out at the announce table like Buffalo Ray in series 6 of the Sopranos, leaving Cole to hold the broadcast together while Vince or whoever loses his shit over the headset. That'd be a shocker.

It'll be that anal bleeding that does him in

Vince is on the out soon, surely. He's just turned 67 and this network thing is apparently testing him; MAHOOSIVE heart attack waiting to happen.

I'm surprised he hasn't had a brain hemorrhage with the way he went on sometimes. The video where he introduced the nWo was mental, I was convinced his brain would explode out of his head at one point.

Thing is, it doesn't just have to be a drug related death. We could wake up tomorrow to the news that CM Punk's bus had crashed and killed everyone on board.

On the topic of a plane crash, I find it hard to believe they would 'start over'. Even if they did bring some of the old guard back, how would you even begin to do two weekly TV shows and a pay-per-view every month with guys who are probably unknowns (FCW) to half the people that watch RAW and SmackDown every week?

Because bar a very select few it's the brand that sells. You'd still have the brand.

Of course there's always the very real possibility of a wrestler doing a Fabrice Muamba and just falling down dead mid-match. That would probably be the only way anyone would be shocked at a wrestling death at this point.

Wasn't the cause of Misawa's death a heart attack caused by the injury from the move rather than the actual move itself?

Of course there's always the very real possibility of a wrestler doing a Fabrice Muamba and just falling down dead mid-match. That would probably be the only way anyone would be shocked at a wrestling death at this point.

Wasn't the cause of Misawa's death a heart attack caused by the injury from the move rather than the actual move itself?

I think it was cervical spinal cord injury that caused cardiac arrest.

Archived