RAW Thread, 27th August 2012

The Natural

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is most annoying. I'd really like to see this cage match, as I think Lawler is utterly superb, but firstly I'm not sure I can be arsed to download a 3 hour Raw just to watch that one match, and also... they've teased me before with actually doing something with Lawler, they did this last time and in the end what we got was that terrible WM match against a non-wrestler.

Lawler's amazing, really amazing but like Flair he'll hit a wall in his 60s where it'll just all go, and I hope they give him a good send-off before that.

I dont bother downloading Raw anymore, i just youtube it. Just type in 'WWE RAW (date of show) Full Show' and someone will have uploaded the whole thing. Then just skip to the bit you want. Much better than downloading.

• Moderators
Lawler's amazing, really amazing but like Flair he'll hit a wall in his 60s where it'll just all go, and I hope they give him a good send-off before that.

Dunno, he's only 6 months or so younger than Flair at 62, he's always done well to avoid massive injury and he's a teetotaller. I reckon he might be alright.

I think Lawler's style is far more conducive to a long career as well. Just throw those fantastic punches, a dropkick, and a fist drop and he's got everyone in the palm of his hand. He's not going to bump like a pinball like Flair does. Mind you, he doesn't need to. He's the master of knowing when and why.

Archived