RAW Thread, 27th August 2012

The Natural

It was an alright episode, Triple H's speech was shite and seemed to go on forever, Main event was quality though

The Smackdown Tag match made everyone in it look like second rate stars, meaningless tag matches just for the sake of it are my least favourite thing in wrestling

The bald bloke in the crowd at the end of Triple H's speech looked like Joe Cole

Layla is on her way to being the fittest bird in wrestling ever

Three hours is still too long

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Punk's a bit miffed over people thinking he bladed

Link to tweet and graphic picture

That's a nasty slice on his head.

I can't work out why anyone would think he had bladed though? No-one blades any more in WWE, particularly on TV (there has been the odd one or two on PPV in the last few years). Plus he clearly started to bleed after doing that running knee in the corner, so he must have cracked his head on the cage. It wasn't like he sold a bunch of punches then came up bleeding.

• Paid Members

What would staples have to do with proving he didn't blade? There's been a shitload of accidental deep blades imbedded into the top of the head. I don't get why he's making an issue out of a complete none issue. Its only his employers he has to convince. Not a bunch of marks on the internet who are crying foul.

What would staples have to do with proving he didn't blade? There's been a shitload of accidental deep blades imbedded into the top of the head. I don't get why he's making an issue out of a complete none issue. Its only his employers he has to convince. Not a bunch of marks on the internet who are crying foul.

I'd imagine he's had hundreds of people on twitter moaning at him so rather than say, not looking at the messages, he posts a pic of his cut with the added bonus of proving he could finish a match with an injury as serious as THAT means he's up there with Harley Race, Finlay etc. in the hardness stakes

2 and a half hours a tripe to see an amazing heel, mimic the greatest heel in history against a legend! That'll do for me. I'd much rather carry on the Lawler deal than see Cena get his 10 millionth shot for no reason.

I watched RAW last night and before seeing all these accusations of blading, CM Punk's twitter and before he even started to bleed I was convinced he used a blade. If you watch the main event again (the live one, incase repeat is edited) there's a point where Punk is on the floor touching his head and then appears to give something to Robinson.

It could be anything. It could be Punk asking the ref to look at his cut. I'd be very surprised if he bladed, for obvious reasons, but I can see why people thought he did.

If he did or didnt blade it doesnt matter to me. Only thing i would say is that is a big cut thought the whole point of a blade was to make a little nick then make the blood flow.

• Paid Members

I'd imagine he's had hundreds of people on twitter moaning at him so rather than say, not looking at the messages, he posts a pic of his cut with the added bonus of proving he could finish a match with an injury as serious as THAT means he's up there with Harley Race, Finlay etc. in the hardness stakes

Or he enjoys winding people up. If so, it's worked.

Archived