VPW Returns to the Portsmouth Guildhall!

TeamVarsity

vpw2.png

VARSITY PRO WRESTLING RETURNS!

VPW, The UK's No.1 Sports Entertainment Company, returns on November 1st to the Portsmouth Guildhall with the most anticipated main event in VPW history!

Current VPW Champion "The Mountain of Muscle" Leon Shah, this year featured in Muscle & Fitness magazine and amid interest from TNA and WWE, now faces his first title defence against the self-proclaimed greatest wrestler in the UK today, "The International Superstar", The UK KID!

The UK Kid defeated TNA Superstar and new OVW Trainer Doug Williams in June after a grueling battle, immediately requesting a title shot after the match! The following day, after being presented with the proposal, Leon Shah had this to say:

"I am the VPW champion and I will accept any challenge! I plan to become the greatest Champion in British wrestling history. If that means beating the UK KID in his home town, then I say no problem Kid - bring it on! I grow bigger and stronger every single day and that's why I am the VPW Champion!"

Also scheduled to appear:

* "Mr. Moonsault" Jake McCluskey

* Former VPW Champion Rob Holte

* "The Italian One" Gino Giuseppe

* VPW School of Excellence Graduate Warren Brady

Plus four more superstars from the world of wrestling will be confirmed to appear before the night!

*** TICKETS ***

Child/OAP/Students:

Archived