Dutch Pro Wrestling presents Main Event 2012 on Nov 18th

DPWHolland

After successful editions with stars like Rob Van Dam, Kevin Nash, Chris Masters, Chavo Guerrero, Billy Gunn, Al Snow, Rhyno and many others, we proudly present Main Event 2012 (sunday November 18) featuring:

me12_bullystats.png

Current TNA, and former ECW & WWE Superstar Bully Ray

(formerly known as Bubba Ray Dudley of the Dudley Boys/Team 3 D)

me12_tajiristats.png

Former ECW & WWE Superstar "The Japanese Buzzsaw" Tajiri

me12_dreamerstats2.png

Former ECW, WWE & TNA Superstar "The Innovator Of Violence" Tommy Dreamer

And more to be announced soon!

As always there will be a fanfest where you can meet and greet all the stars of the evening.

Tickets for both the main show and the special Fan Fest are on sale, and going fast! For more information on tickets please visit HERE

The Leuningjes Arena

Julianastraat 49

Poeldijk (Near The Hague), Holland

If the show was a 5pm start I can get to this and home to Glasgow same day for

I'd take Bully Ray and Tajiri over everyone but Nash out of that list, really easily.

I'm currently job hunting, but this would be a sweet "I've got a job" present for myself. Frankly any excuse to head to Holland suits me! I shall be keeping an eye on this one.

I'd take Bully Ray and Tajiri over everyone but Nash out of that list, really easily.

I'm currently job hunting, but this would be a sweet "I've got a job" present for myself. Frankly any excuse to head to Holland suits me! I shall be keeping an eye on this one.

I hope we get Tajiri over here during November, not interested in any of the other names mentioned (except maybe Rhino if you had a good match for him). Southside, PCW, FCP, IPW please book Tajiri!

It isn't that. I just don't fancy fucking off over to Holland for just two recognizable names. If they could get 5-6 ex TNA/WWE stars (or just Scott Steiner) it makes it more worthwhile. Because you know what you're getting with those lads.

It isn't that. I just don't fancy fucking off over to Holland for just two recognizable names. If they could get 5-6 ex TNA/WWE stars (or just Scott Steiner) it makes it more worthwhile. Because you know what you're getting with those lads.

Fair enough. I have zero interest in seeing Billy Gunn, Al Snow, Masters or Chavo though, so that particular line-up does nothing for me. Bully Ray is ace though and Tajiri is a long-time favourite so i personally would make the effort for those two. Quality over quantity for me.

• 3 weeks later...

me12_td1.jpg

Former 2-time ECW World Heavyweight Champion "The Innovator Of Violence" Tommy Dreamer has been announced earlier today to appear, and wrestler, at the 2012 edition of the Main Event! The former ECW, WWE & TNA Superstars joins current TNA Superstar Bully Ray and former ECW & WWE Superstar "The Japanese Buzzsaw" Tajiri as the special guest Superstars at the next Dutch Pro Wrestling Supershow, scheduled to take place on Sunday, November 18!

For ticket information please visit our website: http://www.dutchprowrestling.nl

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

OFFICIAL MAIN EVENT 2012 RESULTS:

FAN FEST:

Bonus Match: Championship Qualifier

Emil Sitoci defeated Joey Fields [9:48]

MAIN EVENT:

Match 1: One-On-One Match

Cannonball Grizzly defeated The Trouble Maker [7:44]

Match 2: One-On-One Match

Tengkwa defeated Red Eagle [7:38]

Match 3: Extreme Rules Match