BOTTOM IS NOT BACK

PowerButchi

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Doesn't matter at all that they got shot at the end of the last series, like others have said they've had their legs cut off and sewn back on before! Plus, they did pen a fourth series but was rejected by the Beeb at the time. Let's not forget Guest House Paradiso either (or maybe we should).

Very happy to hear this news though, a Bottom marathon is definitely in order now - the 'Bottom One Liner' Thread is going to get seriously populated!

This has made my year, I'm fucking chuffed to bits.

Bottom is one of those shows i can watch any time day or night and it's always funny. I don't think there's a bad episode in the original series, obviously some aren't as "good" as others but they're all still funny.

I think my favorite episode is either "Smells" or "Parade" both of them are just packed with great quotes

Richie: Landlord. Two halves of mild please

Eddie: In pint glasses

Dick: Certainly Eddie and how are we this evening?

Eddie: Yup

Love how more and more angry Richie gets as he says this line when they're stuck on the Ferris wheel....

'....well if you you had the common decency to go out and get yourself a proper job, instead of hanging around the flat all day like some vast slug, then may-be, I could take my shirt off and wash it without the risk of you seeing my nipples!!'

I still love the scene with the burglar.

Richie: Yeah.

Eddie: Yeah let's give him a taste of his own medicine

Richie: Yeah then a taste of my medicine! You don't know what I got yet.

Eddie: Yeah... I can't find the rope.

Richie: Yeah we can't find the rope, scared?

Eddie: Yeah. How about... Blu-Tac?

Richie: Yeah!

• 1 month later...

Archived