BOTTOM IS NOT BACK

PowerButchi

• Moderators
Bottom's Back! Rik Mayll and Ade Edmondson to reunite in Hooligan's Island on BBC2

Spin-off series of the classic BBC comedy will see Richie and Eddie marooned on an isolated tropical hell-hole

Share this episode

Written By

Tom Cole

12:35 PM, 23 August 2012

Joy of joys! Bottom, Rik Mayall and Ade Edmondson

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, but.... the Hooligan's Island Bottom Tour video was fucking terrible. Why not just make another series of Bottom, why set it on a Desert Island?

I want this to be good, I really do. But, well, Red Dwarf.

I wonder how it can be back although in the Last Series of Bottom they got Shot, but i am well looking forward to this i managed to see the show live and absolutely loved it :)

• Moderators

Well, they got killed in most of the Lives as well.

The fact it's a proper Beeb production, with Rik and Ade writing means it's going to be spectacular. The ones from the 90s haven't aged badly, and this will be a brilliant continuation.

• Paid Members

This is fantastic news. I love the way they're both cutting wrestling-like promos on each other already. They're hyping up battering each other as if they're selling a PPV.

Brilliant. Although I would rather it be back in their cesspit of a flat but whatever. Can't wait for this.

• Paid Members
I wonder how it can be back although in the Last Series of Bottom they got Shot, but i am well looking forward to this i managed to see the show live and absolutely loved it :)

To be fair they were losing legs and having them sewn back on backwards and all sorts in the series and that was forgotten by the next episode. The over the top ridiculousness of the show is a big part of it's charm.

Archived