Tony Scott Dies aged 68 -RIP

Richie

• Paid Members
Long and detailed?

Probably "To my darling brother .. Prometheus - what were you thinking you cunt?"

Being he produced that with his brother, I think he already knew. Sorry to spoil the gag though.

Long and detailed?

Probably "To my darling brother .. Prometheus - what were you thinking you cunt?"

Being he produced that with his brother, I think he already knew. Sorry to spoil the gag though.

Hey, any chance for you to show off your superior movie knowledge.

And yes, I already knew that. God bless you.

Long and detailed?

Hey, any chance for you to show off your superior movie knowledge.

And yes, I already knew that. God bless you.

Surprised he didn't link a story to the wrong Scott dying. (Check TDKR for reference)

• Paid Members

Tony Scott was probably a better director than he often showed. He directed way too many crap films for a guy of his ability, Top Gun being one of them. True Romance and The Last Boy Scout are absolutely great, though.

• Paid Members

Don't know how those fuckers sleep at night.

Tony Scott's fatal leap off an L.A. bridge was captured on tape by multiple cameras ... one showing Tony crouched the moment he began to jump ... and TMZ has learned the shots are being vigorously shopped around ... for a price.

Multiple people reached for their cell phone cameras when they noticed a man climbing over a fence on the Vincent Thomas Bridge in San Pedro in the middle of the day ... and continued to roll as he jumped off and plummeted to his death.

Some people took photos ... some recorded video. The footage was also captured by a surveillance camera from a nearby business.

TMZ has seen the footage ... but we did not purchase the material. It's unclear if another media outlet has taken the bait.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/21/tony-scott-d...ped/?adid=hero5

• Paid Members

Scream "Don't jump!" or grab your iPhone out of your pocket and start recording? Decisions, huh? Absolutely despicable. And asking for a fee for the footage is just the icing on the cake. They should be pushed off the bridge, and their deaths filmed.

Archived