all star shows at Rhyl

dannycoll

I went about 3 years ago and they were still attracting a good crowd. Denbighshire county council charge such a high rate to use the Venue for the night although I'm sure they get a discount considering how long they've been there but it would still be a fair bit so they must being doing alright. I've been tempted to go but I am really put off by the price.

I'd highly recommend the BWP shows.

Anyone found any results for there shows?

• Paid Members
I went about 3 years ago and they were still attracting a good crowd. Denbighshire county council charge such a high rate to use the Venue for the night although I'm sure they get a discount considering how long they've been there but it would still be a fair bit so they must being doing alright. I've been tempted to go but I am really put off by the price.

I'd highly recommend the BWP shows.

Anyone found any results for there shows?

They've not actually been there that long, only since Orig Williams passed away (so about 2 1/2 years) and I doubt they'd be on the same deal as him. Not sure what size crowds they are getting but Orig was notorious for his advertising. The coast road used to have a poster every other lamp post and that seems to have dropped off so I cant see them getting as many people in

Not sure about other weeks, but some from this past weeks were:

Deano pinned "The Heavyweight House of Pain" Stixx witha 2nd rope moonsault.

"The Heat" LJ Heron beat Mark Haskins by reverse decision. Haskins won with his feet on the ropes, but the decision was reversed.

Joseph Conners beat "Diamond" Dave Andrews with a countered sunset flip.

James mason also appeared in the main event tag team match.

Archived