2012 UKFF UK50 - RESULTS THREAD

Big Benny HG

This list is really interesting and brilliant to read and a lot of hard work goes into it, but the majority if not all of wrestlers on the list will not hunt out UKFF members at shows and buy them a scotch if he agrees to put him in his top 15.

Anyway I put in a list and i'm not mates with any wrestlers. Well one, but he can fuck off if he thinks he's getting in my top 15, the shitarse. :p:laugh:

Indeed. There's one guy in the Top 50 that I've been good friends with since we were both 11, having gone through school and now work together, but if I was to fix the list in any way it would be to move him DOWN the rankings, if anything. That would cut him deep...

No updates for the next couple of days, since I'm away watching wrestling rather than spending ridiculous amounts of hours writing about it. GPW tonight, TXW tomorrow.....

Leave Kirby alone!

He's one of the few that deserves to be in this list!

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Name me one name announced as being in the top 50 who have got there solely due to mate-rate voting?

No sorry but the level of talent in England is incredibly strong right now that a top 100 could be a conceivable idea. Do you really think that the wrestler who gets that top spot will have make friends with all of the 60 people up and down the UK who voted for this list?

Well yes.

Someone like Lionheart ring a bell? Someone who is your "friend"? Someone who you have, in turn, been promoting to everyone that would like to hear it. I have a feeling that he uses this method with a lot of people and will feature quite highly in this top 50.

Hi Danny Rodd?

My 15 for this year:

1. Marty Scurll

2. Martin Kirby

3. Rockstar Spud

4. Noam Dar

5. Zack Sabre Jnr

6. El Ligero

7. Kris Travis

8. Jack Gallagher

9. MK McKinnan

10. Mark Haskins

11. Dave Mastiff

12. Trent Seven

13. Stixx

14. Mad Man Manson

15. Max Angelus

None of the tight cunts on this list have bought me a drink.

• Paid Members
I spent a whole night showing Benny the time of his life

Ohh err

Great to see Max make a move up. The guy is just amazing, such a great all round star who's had a great year.

Nice to see Wild Boar on the list too. The only bad thing about him is I don't get to see him on shows enough.

Anyway I put in a list and i'm not mates with any wrestlers. Well one, but he can fuck off if he thinks he's getting in my top 15, the shitarse. :p:laugh:

And after he bought you that meal at the Harvester too, you heartless fiend.

You dont deserve drinks coby! No cj banks on that list?!?!

I didn't see him at all during the 12 month voting period. I'm not that high on Banks anyways, he takes Raven's advice of the heel showing his ass a little too literally in every match.

So Danny Rodd has created himself a new account to throw his pathetic opinion in then eh 'Keyboard Warrior' - Rodd - no one has hurt the UK scene more than a piece of dirt like you over the past few years so your opinions really don't matter at all!

Personally I love the list, I think it is a great way for other fans to find out about guys they may never have had the chance to see, I personally don't know much about Wild Boar or Jack Jester so will be checking both of those out upon the recommendations of the list!

Really pleased to see Max Angelus make a significant climb up the ladder this year, a great talent full of energy and they are currently running a great angle with him at the moment is Southside which seems to really be helping him get over. Am also very pleased that McKinnon is not out as yet, saw him for the 7th time this year last night at FCP and he is just absolutely phenomenal!

Name me one name announced as being in the top 50 who have got there solely due to mate-rate voting?

No sorry but the level of talent in England is incredibly strong right now that a top 100 could be a conceivable idea. Do you really think that the wrestler who gets that top spot will have make friends with all of the 60 people up and down the UK who voted for this list?

Well yes.

Someone like Lionheart ring a bell? Someone who is your "friend"? Someone who you have, in turn, been promoting to everyone that would like to hear it. I have a feeling that he uses this method with a lot of people and will feature quite highly in this top 50.

Hi Danny Rodd?

My 15 for this year:

1. Marty Scurll

2. Martin Kirby

3. Rockstar Spud

4. Noam Dar

5. Zack Sabre Jnr

6. El Ligero

7. Kris Travis

8. Jack Gallagher

9. MK McKinnan

10. Mark Haskins

11. Dave Mastiff

12. Trent Seven

13. Stixx

14. Mad Man Manson

15. Max Angelus

None of the tight cunts on this list have bought me a drink.

Top list, very similar to mine (although I did have Banks in mine) with the exception of Marty Scurll who although being in the list was a lot lot lower than that, getting a bit tired of his 'no selling' for his opponents big moves, saw him team with Zack again last week and then face off with him and think he raises his game hugely when Zack is around but without him just seems a little lost.

Agreed , the fact that Rodd thinks he can have a pop when he was such a failure is just funny. He set up a fake account on Facebook to have another dig at me last week lol

Also Mk is just awesome , loved his match last night at FCP !

Rodd is just a sorry piece of work, robbed money of an 11 year old girl who had terminal cancer who's dream was to meet Shawn Michaels, he had even promised her that he had spoken to Shawn about her and that Shawn was going to be bringing her a special gift and spending at least half an hour with her on her own. Took

Okay you need to stop as well. If 'keyboard warrior' immediately comes across as someone with prior history on the forum and a potential new account of someone with a grudge, you are REALLY coming across as someone very biased who is not a new poster.

Stop it.

Okay you need to stop as well. If 'keyboard warrior' immediately comes across as someone with prior history on the forum and a potential new account of someone with a grudge, you are REALLY coming across as someone very biased who is not a new poster.

Stop it.

So basically you have to be like you in order to have an opinion on anything then? Personally my opinion on Rodd is biased yes and I will happily admit that, also seems as though Southside Crew also have the same opinion on the man but you instantly leap upon me to tell me to 'stop it' ? I have said my bit on the man and that is that, wasn't me that originally bought up his name...in fact that was you. I have no beef with anyone as such, I enjoy going to shows and though I would share some of my own experiences on here but when someone seems to jump on anyones opinion that they dont agree with and tell them not to express it that seems to negate the entire point of the forum doesn't it? You did the same to a guy called 'Robby2345' or something on a post that he wrote. Just becasue you have been posting for years doesn't really make your opinion more valid than anyone else's?

No offence intended as I enjoy reading your posts but I do fee you are quite fast to want to silence anyone else making any kind of point.

Archived