Which Wrestlers Care About the Wrestling Business

C-Rock

I'd say Kurt Angle seems to really care about the business. The fact he's probably going to die in the ring but still wont walk away sums that up. I've seen Kurt at a few tna fan interactions and hes always one of the first out and last back in. The cluster fuck one at Liverpool stands out. The deal was first 3 or 4 rows got a post show interaction but Jeff Jarrett changed it to everyone did. Tiers got to queue nicely and get pics etc at a table and the people who paid for it got to compete in a battle royal for Kurt and Aj who circled ringside with most of us missing out. I did notice that no matter how mobbed he was though or how difficult it was due to the crowd fighting to get close Kurt made sure everone who asked for an autograph or attempted to get a pic with him got 1. He was out about 4x longer than AJ who just did a quick circle then left. At this time Kurt had only just left WWE too so we expected him to have a bit of an ego but he did (and always does) seem to genuinely care about giving the fans his all.

• Paid Members

I'm not sure it matters if wrestlers care about wrestling. They should care about fans of course, and their performance but it becomes ambitious, ago and money-driven and for some it consumes them so they turn out bitter and out of touch with reality. The writers and creative staff should care. I'd be surprised to know which of them do.

Archived