RAW Discussion 6/8/12

Baz Windham

• Moderators

WWE seems a bit short on the face side near the top as well, so I'd like to see them have a go with him as a tough brawling British face. Like a Lenny McLean style gimmick, without being so Gangster Gangster.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
As Rey put on some weight? Just thought it was strange he wrestled in a top. I know he's wrestling in a top in the past, but usually it was for a special outfit.

Yeah he's gotten a bit fat. The Wellness program hasn't really done Rey any favours.

As Rey put on some weight? Just thought it was strange he wrestled in a top. I know he's wrestling in a top in the past, but usually it was for a special outfit.

Yeah, don't think he's been shirtless since he returned. He put on some weight in his last Wellness Policy return as well, remember the Silver Surfer from Summerslam 2007? He was a right blob then too.

• Paid Members
I really liked the Wade Barrett video. He's never come across as a hardcase before, but he did there. I don't know how it'll translate when he's actually back, but hopefully it'll be as fun as he was when Cena was his slave.

Agree with this (and pretty much everything else you said). He looked fantastic when he stepped up in his jeans to fight that guy. Everytime he says "barrage" though, I want to knife him. It's the shittest phrase they've ever pushed. Even worse than "universe" or "ruthless aggression".

In an era crying out for fresh matches to sell, I cannot believe they gave away Cena vs. Bryan.

In an era crying out for fresh matches to sell, I cannot believe they gave away Cena vs. Bryan.

I don't see this as a problem, matches are often used on Raw before PPV.

In recent years i can think of Cena/HBK, Cena/Punk & Punk/Bryan were all given away on Raw before they were put on PPV.

Archived