Fight Club: Pro - International Tekkers 2012

Fantastic event!! This was only my second FCP show and I am pleased to say that it was even better than the first!! MK Mckinnon is such an amazing talent and despite the match being 30 minutes I was kept right on th edge throughout!!

The thing with FCP as opposed to a lot of the other promotions in the country is that they always seem to offer something totally different and a really unique type atmosphere to anywhere else in the country!! Would be great to see Trent & MK really breaking out and getting into other promotions this year as they both have so much to offer the scene as a whole.

Once again Gresham thoroughly impressed me, I am amazed at how a guy so small can always make you buy into what he can do and again despite a long 20 minute + match I was thoroughly entertained the entire way through!

Good work FCP, keep it coming!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, amazing show, amazing atmosphere once again. The opening bout alone was worth well over five quid. They are nutters only charging that much to get in. I think they could safely double the price and not affect the draw by a single person. They are a decent group of fans in Wolves. They always raise the roof and beat the living shit out of the cage. Nice to speak to some fellow UKFFers once again, as always. Fight Club is also a good place to discuss my love of deathmatches, as there does seem to be a few other fans of that genre attending the shows. Speaking of deathmatches, what was on that board that Clint had out in his match with dark blue wetsuit boy? It had some kind of weapons mounted on it but I couldn

Typically for FCP, just another great show. They never put on a bad event and always give you classic matches and big imports.

For me Gresham vs Gargano just about edged it for MOTN but Devitt and MK ran them very close.

Also worth mentioning T Bone made his debut as a new member of Spuds entourage attacking Clint Magera. It's good to see Fight Club bringing in more and more outside wrestlers to bolster the roster and it will be interesting to see him in FCP. I know we wont see Zack for a while, but I hope Marty Scrull will become a regular and I'd also love to see Noam Dar or Ligero pop up in FCP in the future. Jimmy Havoc or John Ryan could be great if brought in for one off death matches with Clint as he wants / needs new opponents as I can't imagine many of the FCP line up would be into all the crazy hardcore weapons matches he loves.

Archived