Fight Club: Pro - International Tekkers 2012

422352_10151094478549557_1632083242_n.jpg

Open The Freedom Gate Title Match

JOHNNY GARGANO vs JONATHAN GRESHAM

The current DGUSA 'Open the freedom gate' champion makes his Fight Club: PRO debut. Standing on the other side of the ring will be the ever impressive Jonathan Gresham. Straight of the back off a world tour touching down in Hong-Kong and Japan, Gresham has been Training, Fighting and Winning all over the globe.

THE RE-MATCH

TRENT SEVEN vs DAVEY RICHARDS

Last Year at FIGHT FOR HONOUR Davey Richards successfully defended the ROH World Title against Trent in a war. Both men were at the top of their respected companies with a toss of the coin deciding the title that would be defended. A year on and both men will meet again with Trent having a score to settle. With titles out of the picture this is now a fight simply for pride.

Seven is out to level the score, whereas Richards is out to end any doubt and finish the rivalry for good.

International Junior Heavyweight Dream Match.

MK McKINNAN vs PRINCE DEVITT

Devitt will make his Fight Club: PRO debut against McKinnan

at the second annual INTERNATIONAL TEKKERS show on the 24th August.

This is possibly the biggest match of McKinnans career to date. And will be a true test of his abilities. However, Devitt has never entered the Fight Club: PRO cage.

Its on! 24-08-2012

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FIGHT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR Fight Club: PRO - INTERNATIONAL TEKKERS 2012...

THE RE-MATCH

SEVEN VS RICHARDS 2

British strong style vs American strong style

TRENT SEVEN vs DAVEY RICHARDS

Last Year at FIGHT FOR HONOUR Davey Richards successfully defended the ROH World Title against Trent in a war. Both men were at the top of their respected companies with a toss of the coin deciding the title that would be defended. A year on and both men will meet again with Trent having a score to settle. With titles out of the picture this is now a fight simply for pride.

Seven is out to level the score, whereas Richards is out to end any doubt and finish the rivalry for good.

#trainfightwin

#britishstrongstyle

#teamambition

So no MK vs Davey then..... Could free up space for MK vs Sabre before he goes back to NOAH.

FIGHT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR Fight Club: PRO - INTERNATIONAL TEKKERS 2012..

International Junior Heavyweight Dream Match.

MK McKINNAN vs PRINCE DEVITT

Devitt will make his Fight Club: PRO debut against McKinnan

at the second annual INTERNATIONAL TEKKERS show on the 24th August.

This is possibly the biggest match of McKinnans career to date. And will be a true test of his abilities. However, Devitt has never entered the Fight Club: PRO cage.

Its on! 24-08-2012

#goingoff

#trainfightwin

#savethecage

#britishsrtongstyle

Wow I went and napped cos I wasn't feeling good.

I can't help but feel I'm still dreaming at this card so far.

Fuck me, card of the year, call it now. Just put LDR's vs Hunters II on there, let Mastiff kill Spud and you're onto a winner.

Archived