WCW Tagged Classics

goldeneye86

What if...and I mean what if.. WWE ever decided to release WCW events through it's successful Tagged Classics line of DVDs?

i know I would buy loads of them esp if they released events such as... Starrcade 92 lethal lottery, beach blast 1992, battlebowl 93, Uncensored 99

Would any of you guys consider buying any of these if this ever happened

I'm pretty sure Tagged Classics are actually more of a Silvervision line than a WWE one, as in Silvervision re-release old WWF events they had on VHS (some later ones around 1999 onwards would have been on DVD too), hence why the scratch logo doesn't have to be blurred so I can't see them releasing WCW events anytime soon unless WWE give them the footage and agree with them that they can release WCW classics. Highly unlikely though. I would love it too but it has been a talking point before and the conclusion always is that it is highly unlikely.

What if...and I mean what if.. WWE ever decided to release WCW events through it's successful Tagged Classics line of DVDs?

i know I would buy loads of them esp if they released events such as... Starrcade 92 lethal lottery, beach blast 1992, battlebowl 93, Uncensored 99

Would any of you guys consider buying any of these if this ever happened

already got a lot of them

92abbaab.jpg

I am very happy with the current output of WCW footage. We've the Rise and Fall, Starrcade, Nitro, COTC and a nWo set coming up soon. Tagged Classics... Yeah. You'd get all the PPVs, but the Nitro footage would dry up. I'm happy with the few DVDs a year and the matches smattered about on other compilations as it's easy on the wallet, but I definitely would like to see the PPVs on an On Demand service.

Give me Souled Out and the Saturday Night segments as extras on the upcoming nWo DVD and I'll be satisfied.

• Paid Members
Give me Souled Out and the Saturday Night segments as extras on the upcoming nWo DVD and I'll be satisfied.

I didn't know there was an nWo DVD in the works. I wonder if this coincides with Kevin Nash's tweet of teasing a(nother) nWo reunion?

Archived