SAS Wrestling

• Paid Members

From Facebook:

"In shocking news; www.saswrestling.com has been purchased by former company officials and rumours are already circulating what this means for the long-presumed-deceased company.

One source has indicated that the London-based company, that served as the proving ground for favourites such as The Rockstar They Call Spud, Dave Mastiff (ne. Moralez), Jack Storm, The Models, Bubblegum, El Ligero, Zandrack von Ellering...III and Johnny Kickpadz amongst countless others could be looking to have a resurgance. Unfortunately, the man who made the purchase was unavailable to comment.

More on this as it happens."

Which management? If it's that thieving cunt Maddock then his time has passed Gauntley and Rodd have shown how to steal from fans on a much large scale he's just a fart in a hurricane.

To be fair to SAS I have heard the later management were fine but I never paid any attention to the promotion after that.

• Paid Members
Which management? If it's that thieving cunt Maddock then his time has passed Gauntley and Rodd have shown how to steal from fans on a much large scale he's just a fart in a hurricane.

To be fair to SAS I have heard the later management were fine but I never paid any attention to the promotion after that.

Mr Maddock has long since left the wrestling world and moved on to greener pastures. My understanding is that his involvement didn't last much past the first couple of shows.

Mr Maddock has long since left the wrestling world and moved on to greener pastures. My understanding is that his involvement didn't last much past the first couple of shows.

Then I'd probably give SAS another shot. The bits I did see before being put off I thought you guys had a nice product. I picked up a later show off someone on here since I knew the money wouldn't be going in Maddocks pocket (didn't know he had left at the time) and it was still an enjoyable show so glad to see it's coming back and even more so without him.

Shit, this is some weird timing. I've randomly said to three different people in the last couple of weeks how much I've missed SAS... and now this news??

If I can have some SAS back in Pinner, I'll be a happy boy.

The lesson is, always register a domain before advertising it, as someone unscrupulous could take it from under you. I've spoken with Gordon_The_Gopher about transferring it as I'm not a complete twat.

Did you already own it or did you just buy it last night to make a quick buck? :confused:

• Paid Members
The lesson is, always register a domain before advertising it, as someone unscrupulous could take it from under you. I've spoken with Gordon_The_Gopher about transferring it as I'm not a complete twat.

Did you already own it or did you just buy it last night to make a quick buck? :confused:

I bought it this morning. And I'm not making a 'quick buck'. As I say, I've spoken to Gordon_The_Gopher about handing the domain over, and hopefully they've learned their lesson.

• Paid Members
This is quite funny, I'd just rather Khemical admitted he was doing it for the dolla dolla and the LOLZ rather than to make people learn their lessons or some such rubbish. You're not fucking Reverend D-Von.

Oh, I did it for the LOLZ too, but it's hardly a get-rich-quick scheme to register a domain before an independent wrestling promotion.

This is quite funny, I'd just rather Khemical admitted he was doing it for the dolla dolla and the LOLZ rather than to make people learn their lessons or some such rubbish. You're not fucking Reverend D-Von.

Oh, I did it for the LOLZ too, but it's hardly a get-rich-quick scheme to register a domain before an independent wrestling promotion.

I doubt you're giving it to them for a equal or less price. I'm sure it will make up lost money from 1PW :smug:.

Archived