The first ever Monday Night Raw

Egg Shen

• Paid Members
Didn't TNA try a similar thing a few months ago for about three weeks? I remember halfway through a match Tenay suddenly starting talking about Lindsay Lohan's appearance on SNL.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was a reference to the 2004 appearance she made to promote Mean Girls.

Wrestling for the most of the time, is largely a miss with pop culture. Very rarely do they strike hot (Rock 'n' Wrestling/MTV, Tyson).

EDIT: Mean Girls was 2004, toss and balls.

Didn't TNA try a similar thing a few months ago for about three weeks? I remember halfway through a match Tenay suddenly starting talking about Lindsay Lohan's appearance on SNL.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was a reference to the 2006 appearance she made to promote Mean Girls.

Fuck man, she really must have been out of it if she showed up to promote a film that was out two years previously.

• Paid Members

Wouldn't surprise me if it was a reference to the 2006 appearance she made to promote Mean Girls.

Fuck man, she really must have been out of it if she showed up to promote a film that was out two years previously.

Bloody hell, it was as well. Well I'll be.

I thought WCW did a better job of the pop culture references in the first couple of years of Nitro, though most of what they were referencing was other, American sports. Basketball, Yank Footie and Nascar all seemed to be worthy of a mention back in those days. I don

Archived