WWE Superstar Fit Finlay endorses British Wrestling!

Team VPW

Varsity Pro Wrestling The UK's No.1 Sports Entertainment Company prides it self on top quality wrestling action, providing the very best in live sports entertainment in the UK today.

The back bone to VPW is its training school, The VPW School of Excellence. The head trainer UK KID, 12 year pro, trained by 2 WWE Hall of Famers Shawn Micheals and Dory Funk Jr along with a long list of guest instructors from TNA Agent's D'lo Brown & Al Snow, WWE Legend Hardcore Holly, to regular guest instructor who has held over 10 camps at The School of Excellence and was recently a participant in Raw 1000, Former WWE Superstar Billy Gunn.

Not so long ago Fit Finlay appeared during a 5 day tour with Varsity Pro Wrestling, also holding training sessions and camps within the VPW training facilty. On the last day of the tour Fit wanted to go on film stating his views on the VPW School, here is what he said

Finlay is not the first WWE superstar to go on the record about the VPW School

Billy Gunn : "If I was an aspiring wrestler in the UK, the VPW training school is the only place I'd choose to train..."

Bob Holly : "VPW is unquestionably the best school around bar none - Tom (UK Kid) was trained by two of the greatest wrestlers to ever lace a pair of boots (Shawn Michaels & Dory Funk) and he just 'gets' the business, I can't say that about alot of guys"

VPW will be holding open days and try out camps through out the summer with scheduled show dates at the end of August

For more information on the VPW School of Excellence based in Portsmouth England please email office@varsityprowrestling.com

click here to sample the VPW live experience

Archived