Graphic design help needed

Kenny McBride

I know there are a few pretty talented people on here, so I wonder if I could ask for some help. OK, I want a job done as a freebie. I want a T-shirt designed for a friend's birthday. I know exactly what I want it to look like but I have no artistic or technical skills and I'm hoping that someone here might be willing and able to do the work for me. If anyone can help, drop me a wee PM and I'll tell you what I'm looking for.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
I know there are a few pretty talented people on here, so I wonder if I could ask for some help. OK, I want a job done as a freebie. I want a T-shirt designed for a friend's birthday. I know exactly what I want it to look like but I have no artistic or technical skills and I'm hoping that someone here might be willing and able to do the work for me. If anyone can help, drop me a wee PM and I'll tell you what I'm looking for.

Would the t-shirt printers not do this when you put the order in?

• Paid Members

Would the t-shirt printers not do this when you put the order in?

I think he wants the image making up to send to a T-shirt printers.

Kenny, give us a rough idea and let the results get posted.

You get a range of cool shit from the boffins of the UKFF and we might get a laugh too.

Yeah, basically I don't want to pay someone I don't know to turn out something I won't like and then still have to pay for it.

In short, I want a calendar for the month of August 2012 with each Tuesday branded with a Brewdog logo (almost like the way some calendars have Sundays in red) and the 24th marked as my friend's birthday. Also, somewhere on it should be the words "It's a thing." I know it sounds terribly simple, but you have no idea how incompetent I am.

Archived