Its a music video ... Its ICP ... Its Chris Benoit

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I don't think there has been enough mocking of juggalos in film and television. Are they too small a subculture for most things to take the piss out of?

There's some fun stuff in It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia with Charlie trying to help a juggalo kid sort himself out.

• Paid Members
I don't think there has been enough mocking of juggalos in film and television. Are they too small a subculture for most things to take the piss out of?

Over here, perhaps, nobody gives a shit about them. In America they're regular figures of fun.

I think they do a pretty good job of taking the piss out of themselves. I saw a video on youtube a few weeks ago called something like

Over here, perhaps, nobody gives a shit about them. In America they're regular figures of fun.

Are they? I can't remember many instances in media at all, other than the It's Always Sunny one.

Workaholics did as well.

• Paid Members

I'm a pretty big ICP fan but that is fucking dire. Completely ignoring the subject of the song and It's still absolutely the worst ICP song ever and its not like they haven't released thier share of crap even from a fans perspective. I was looking forward to the new album but if thats on it and the quality of the material I might just stick to Riddle Box. Shame really because there last album was a bit of a return to form.

Archived