Impact Wrestling July 26 discussion, spoilers, etc.

pgi86

• Paid Members

He was head to toe in clothing, so its hard to judge what his body and tan was like (even though the tan means nothing, considering he's a spray tanner and most of his pictures recently wasn't showing him in the most tanned of forms). Also, Masters tweeted to watch Impact before the show last night, and he was set to be on the show last week but wasn't. So he was one of them. And the one in the blue moved like him. Tan or not.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His gut was exposed a few times while he was punching and kicking. Sure, it was only for a few split seconds, but it didn't look Masters-like. And, this wasn't the first time he's urged people to check out Impact. He's done that a few times before as well. Anyway, he could very well end up being part of the group eventually but I just don't think that was him last night.

Switching topics. I am really, really digging the pairing of Kid Kash and Gunner. Both are tough dudes who have similar looks because of all the tats and when put together they just come off as a team you wouldn't want to mess with. LAX 3.0 is also fine by me as Chavito is definitely an upgrade over Anarquia. All in all, good to see some new teams on the scene.

And also, I'm stealing this from another forum but man, kids these days sure do grow up fast:

97919290.jpg

59820510.jpg

LOL

• Paid Members

Anyone seen this? James Storm tweeted:

Just watched the Tna show back from last night. Aces & 8s your getting a little sloppy. You left a clue behind, and I FOUND IT.

He's referring to this, apparently. Its a bag of some kind:

2crojls.jpg

TNA's getting very cryptic.

• Paid Members
Sometimes I think Taz forgets he's actually on a TV show, he's just their enjoying himself. The angle with Ryan and Snow. Taz laughs and says "Al just got suckerpunched by Joey Ryan" making Snow look like a muppet. He then trys to get over the severity of the incident but it's too late. It was funny, he laughed, Snow looked foolish.

Yeah that really grated me, especially as Taz is a part of this Joey Ryan thing too. What a muppet the man is.

Overall I thought it was an ok show. As mentioned the Aries/Darsow stuff was very funny, as was Pritchard channeling LOD Hawk...had to laugh also at Angle's ''I've had a lot of great matches with Eddy Guerrero.....and Chavo." Luckily for Chavo, the announcers played him up like a massive star. I'm probabaly alone in hating the Angle/Bully match..if there's anyone I don't want to see work a "Kurt Angle match" it's Bully. Loves a good nearfall does our Kurt.

The dynamic of Storm being suspected by the other babyfaces is some good old fashioned "who drove the hummer" style wrestling booking and I'm all for it...getting a little sick of the same old Aces beatdowns though, they need to change it up a little.

A bit disapointed 3 of my favourite acts weren't there this week in Daniels, Joe & Park (could add Robbie E to that list too but Xema Ion filled the chicken shit heel void for the week) but on a positive note, there was also no sign of Rvd, Jeff Hardy or Anderson so we can call be glad of that...

Whats in the BAG!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps letting The Cat out of the bag?

Ernest-Miller.jpg

Archived