2012/2013 Scottish Football Thread

David

Even more bizarre coming from someone of the name of 'Jambo'!

It's a long story, but essentially my friends misheard my old man calling me a joke name we used to have, and they interpreted it as Jambo. It stuck. :angry:

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Even if Rangers did still have history, I can't believe they're wanking over making it "55". :laugh:

Surely the great thing about 54 was that it was won in the top league?

I was under the impression the latest news was Rangers history is still intact? The 55 thing is being done just to see how many Celtic fans get upset and take the bait (like yourself), despite not being in the same league, you would be best just to ignore rather then try and argue the point, pretty sure Rangers have won other league titles and they don't include those in the 54 league wins.

Will this new league set up help any of the teams who are in trouble? 1 of my mates was talking to Charles Green before a game (he walks around the ground does the pr stuff pics and what not) he said to him that he is sure that a few more will be struggling before the end of next season and 'I'm looking forward to winning the 55th SPL title the 1st year they get back up and then moving somewhere else more lucrative". He had a big grin on his face while saying this tho.

Even if Rangers did still have history, I can't believe they're wanking over making it "55". :laugh:

Surely the great thing about 54 was that it was won in the top league?

I was under the impression the latest news was Rangers history is still intact?

i was under the impression that such a thing was opinon as oposed to being "latest news"?. I personaly don't understand how a company can liquidate but still keep any sort of history. Either you have no debt and no history or history and a debt. You can't have a mixture of the two.

Will this new league set up help any of the teams who are in trouble? 1 of my mates was talking to Charles Green before a game (he walks around the ground does the pr stuff pics and what not) he said to him that he is sure that a few more will be struggling before the end of next season and 'I'm looking forward to winning the 55th SPL title the 1st year they get back up and then moving somewhere else more lucrative". He had a big grin on his face while saying this tho.

Of course he had a big grin on his face. He has to do his best to convince the Rangers fans of his plans otherwise he may not sell as many season tickets as he's hoping to for division 2 next season.

• Paid Members

You can see the point of Pip Yeates going. If Championship Manager is anything to go by, he was always the most expensive physio in the UK. Could easily do without him. Imagine he was pushing on a bit too.

Tommy Wilson can be explained by saying that anybody decent will be hot-shotted into the first team now. No more needing to bleed players through in the reserves.

Neil Murray's situation is a complete mystery to me. Don't know what happened there.

I wonder if any Celtic fans will bother turning out on the boards for their SPL title win. Lately they only seem to flock to this thread when there's Third Division news.

Or when they're discussing the biggest story in Scottish football. The story that has dragged this countries football from a bad place that could be recovered, right down into the gutter.

Archived