2012/2013 Scottish Football Thread

David

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As soon as we went 3-1 up, I turned to my dad to say that we'd lose 4-3 and Samaras would come and get the winner.

I dunno what makes me more sad. The fact that I didn't put on the bet or that I'm such a pessimist when it comes to my football team. :(

Just saw the goals. Vintage Langfield cement boots on three of the goals, particularly the last one, travelled a hell of a distance and he was rooted to his line.

• Paid Members
As soon as we went 3-1 up, I turned to my dad to say that we'd lose 4-3 and Samaras would come and get the winner.

I dunno what makes me more sad. The fact that I didn't put on the bet or that I'm such a pessimist when it comes to my football team. :(

Just saw the goals. Vintage Langfield cement boots on three of the goals, particularly the last one, travelled a hell of a distance and he was rooted to his line.

Yet there is still a huge section of our support that defend him to the hilt, when the truth is that (Rab Douglas aside) he's arguably the worst 1st choice keeper in the league.

• Paid Members

Yet there is still a huge section of our support that defend him to the hilt, when the truth is that (Rab Douglas aside) he's arguably the worst 1st choice keeper in the league.

Don't get me started.

Argh!

• Paid Members

Don't get me started.

Argh!

It's true though. As I've said before - I'm sorry he was ill and had his brain injury and he's done well to come back and still play professional sport at the level he has BUT his decision making at crosses/high balls was dodgy before is even worse since he came back.

I realise saying this makes me seem like a complete cunt but theres no room for sympathy and he should have been quietly shown the door in the Summer.

• Paid Members

Don't get me started.

Argh!

It's true though. As I've said before - I'm sorry he was ill and had his brain injury and he's done well to come back and still play professional sport at the level he has BUT his decision making at crosses/high balls was dodgy before is even worse since he came back.

I realise saying this makes me seem like a complete cunt but theres no room for sympathy and he should have been quietly shown the door in the Summer.

I agree 100%. How one season, you get offered a 1 year deal. Then spend that season our injured and come back and get a 2 year deal? It's beyond belief and just screams out sympathy!

Derek fucking McInnes! :( :( :(

Expecting Stuart McCall, were you? :laugh:

The meltdown from you would have been delicious to be fair.

Yeah, but there wasn't much chance of that happening, was there? Aberdeen are a joke of a club now. McCall will only leave us to head to England or Rangers.

• Paid Members
Derek fucking McInnes! :( :( :(

Expecting Stuart McCall, were you? :laugh:

The meltdown from you would have been delicious to be fair.

Yeah, but there wasn't much chance of that happening, was there? Aberdeen are a joke of a club now. McCall will only leave us to head to England or Rangers.

We've been a joke for years, long before McGhee and Brown left Motherwell to join us in fact.

Archived