WWE Summerslam 2012 Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think The Rock might be in london doing Fast 6 some point in August

The Perfect Storm advert is great and so are the match graphics, cant find on youtube but I saw it on Superstars.

I wonder if Lesnar will wear wrestling gear or his mma stuff?

Punk vs Cena vs Show seems to be the way the WWE Title match is heading

Shame is Del Rio vs Sheamus, the matches are fine just nothing special, a 4way with Rey, Bryan, then that could lead to a Rey vs Bryan feud.

Alot of guys are between feuds just now and still Orton to get involved when he comes back aswell

• Paid Members
I think The Rock might be in london doing Fast 6 some point in August

The Perfect Storm advert is great and so are the match graphics, cant find on youtube but I saw it on Superstars.

I wonder if Lesnar will wear wrestling gear or his mma stuff?

Punk vs Cena vs Show seems to be the way the WWE Title match is heading

Shame is Del Rio vs Sheamus, the matches are fine just nothing special, a 4way with Rey, Bryan, then that could lead to a Rey vs Bryan feud.

Alot of guys are between feuds just now and still Orton to get involved when he comes back aswell

Not just inbetween feuds, but there are a few wrestlers who could be in a feud with one of several wrestlers at the moment, its not 100% clear cut for some of them which is great. Just when you think a feud is going to start, someone else pops in to say 'Hi'. I wont mention names in case of spoilers.

Will this be shown in 3D here?

No wwe show has been in 3d so why do u keep asking?

There was a rumour going about the dirtsheets that they were planning to show Summerslam in 3D in the US, with an added $15 charge, but I've not heard them confirm it or anything so it might not come true. I highly doubt they'll show it here, but lord knows why you'd want to watch it in 3D. HDs bad enough.

There was a rumour going about the dirtsheets that they were planning to show Summerslam in 3D in the US, with an added $15 charge, but I've not heard them confirm it or anything so it might not come true. I highly doubt they'll show it here, but lord knows why you'd want to watch it in 3D. HDs bad enough.

Cheers for clearing that up. If they were surely wwe would have hyped the shit out of it before now like when they went hd.

Outta interest, why do u think hd is bad enough?

• Paid Members

Shame. I just wanted to test the 3D on the TV. Even more dissaponited now it seems we won't get Punk Rock either.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived