Bryan Danielson or Daniel Bryan?

ShortOrderCook

Which has been better?  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I don't think anyone ever thought he was crap.

Nah, I remember some folk were acting like cunts when his babyface run was going nowhere. People were going on about how he didn't have 'charisma', was a shit promo and was generally an overrated bag of nothing, despite plenty of evidence to suggest otherwise.

Anyway, his current gimmick is great. No matter what they do with him, he has the ability to make the most of it. That's why the next few weeks should be great for him and WWE.

"I have till five referee!"

So I vote old school on this one.

Still have no idea why he's not allowed to use this, especially as a heel. The crowd would eat it up everytime and either join in or boo him.

As for Danielson or Bryan? I love them both. As Danielson, I don't think there are many wrestlers past or present who have consistantly had great matches like him. Daniel Bryan is great and I'm just so happy that after the NXT farce, things have worked out for him. He's even developed the modern day "WHAT?" too. World Heavyweight Champion reign and a stellar feud with CM Punk has made him great viewing recently.

In all seriousness though, he never really did any crazy top rope spots or anything that would even require to be cut from the arsenal to fit their requirements.

Apart from that batshit mental Somersault Plancha into the crowd from the top rope he always did.

• Paid Members
Still have no idea why he's not allowed to use this, especially as a heel. The crowd would eat it up everytime and either join in or boo him.

In one of his matches with Punk at a PPV (can

• Paid Members

I don't see much difference between the two really. I certainly don't agree that "Bryan Danielson had no personality". I'm not a huge ROH fan but I've seen the bulk of his Title run and he was basically Daniel Bryan without the "Yes!'s". An absolutely brilliant chickenshit heel.

Still the Yes! Lock is a million times better than the Cattle Mutilation so I'll go with Daniel Bryan.

Archived