NEW ARRIVELS

WRESTLESHOP

• Paid Members

Anyone who orders anything off of this guy deserves getting ripped off.

The main event of the 23/9/95 FMW show was Mr. Pogo, The Gladiator & Horace Boulder vs Hayabusa, Katsutoshi Niiyama & Mach Hayato, not sure how this is relevant though.

Im sure between me and Boon alone we have enough contacts to get anyone any DVD cheaper then this guy is selling them for.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whats the full card you mug and how long is it

and khemical i trade wrestling dvds other places also i have other stuff on the net on aution websites that make me have a nice easy life. sex toys and lingerie. theres good money in that mate

by the way i said 2 days ago i was not trading at the min that still stands

whats the full card you mug and how long is it

and khemical i trade wrestling dvds other places also i have other stuff on the net on aution websites that make me have a nice easy life. sex toys and lingerie. theres good money in that mate

by the way i said 2 days ago i was not trading at the min that still stands

I love this post.

You trade other places yet can't give refs even though wrestling fans dont just stay in one place. The fact that myself, Ollie & Boon in this thread alone are here from the UK board proves that.

You don't trade, trading includes selling.

So basically you earn a living from stealing your mums dildo sniffing it and going on ebay?

• Paid Members

I didn't know you could sell stuff like that second-hand on eBay.

• Paid Members

Akira Kanemura vs Gosaku Goshogawara

Kaori Nakayama vs Megumi Kudo

Mitsuhiro Matsunaga & Hido vs Koji Nakagawa & Tetsuhiro Kuroda

Super Leather vs Hideki Hosaka

Shark Tsuchiya & Yukari Ishikura

Hisakatsu Oya vs Masato Tanaka

Mr. Pogo, The Gladiator & Horace Boulder vs Hayabusa, Katsutoshi Niiyama & Mach Hayato

Run time around 76 minutes from my records.

hahahahaha

wow look bottomline im not selling people want some of my stuff but like i said on here i wont be doing any deals ok

and as for the your mum stuff fuck sake grow a pair we aint in a school playground do you still live at home with you mum and dad diamond

did you get bullied at school so to make your self look cool you come out with shit like you mum ... on a fucking forum get a life and get new comebks yours are shit my 8yr cousin slags people better that you

grow up people im not doing deals here i cant help it if people keep asking me stuff and waters and boom town can get all that i can get and at cheaper prices

by the way im looking to get 2000 views on here and i know its going to happen

hahahahaha

wow look bottomline im not selling people want some of my stuff but like i said on here i wont be doing any deals ok

and as for the your mum stuff fuck sake grow a pair we aint in a school playground do you still live at home with you mum and dad diamond

did you get bullied at school so to make your self look cool you come out with shit like you mum ... on a fucking forum get a life and get new comebks yours are shit my 8yr cousin slags people better that you

grow up people im not doing deals here i cant help it if people keep asking me stuff and waters and boom town can get all that i can get and at cheaper prices

by the way im looking to get 2000 views on here and i know its going to happen

Did I actually call your mum or did I just say she had a vibrator. You sell sex toys I would've thought youd know that isn't an insult.

Is it wrong that I admire Wrestleshop his customer service skills aren't up to much(calling everyone cunts is a no, no) but he's a promotional genius managed to have his thread bumped every 10 minutes without writing. Bump! And still got people begging to take their money.

You're right I am a mug, do you have Balls Mahoneys shoot? take my money dammit!

thanks for taking part keith in my post and youve just helpme me get nearer my target

come to my web said the spider to the fly

I've just told you how to get to your target. Do you get a free spellchecker at 3000?

Archived