NEW ARRIVELS

WRESTLESHOP

• Paid Members
also there are these things called duplicators you see some one could buy a dvd from a wrestling dvd website a well known one then get a dvd-r and use this duplicator thingy and make copys of that dvd. that how some people do it. but what do i know

Little. But the presence of two full stops in this post at least indicates the capacity to learn, which is something.

250px-DataTNG.jpg

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for you pennys worth lets make this 1000 views peeps

hahahahahahaha

my other posts saying what stuff im getting nxt wk is getting over a hundred views even over 200 views wow and peeps are still asking about my stuff thanks peeps could not have done it with out you.

Duplicators wow revalation maybe if I ever trade again I should get 1 instead of this stand alone multi DVD writer box thingy. Cant remember what its called but I used to use it for mine. Did you know they also make blank DVDs now too. Shh though only a few people know about them.

hahaha

you lot are stupid i have you hooked. everytime i say something you lot come running bk to see what i said then you all get involved and then people see my other posts and then see what im selling and start asking about my stuff evan though im NOT selling. so look ill leave it to the pro on here to do the selling or should that be trading.

oh by the way over 1000 views and counting

YES YES YES

and diamond dust you know what they say size dont matter its what you do with it that counts

see you cant stay away. the more you attention im getting the more and more people are wanting to find out about my stuff. the more times people post on here slagging me of get me seen more and more and my stuff noticed more and more there more people ask and want to buy from me. you you all put your pennys worth in but they ask me there on questions stuff like is my stuff downloaded prices and can they be keep up to date when i get new stuff in. and i aswer there question and then its on record between me and them.and a few deals done and im gratful to them for giveing me a chance and you mugs on here more slagging me of keep going your doing all my advertising.

YES YES YES

Fine I'll feed your imagination again then.

I haven't seen one post in this thread putting an order in. Can you name some of the many many orders youre getting because every post brings you more and more orders. Out of all these people including the 3 this post must have just given you 1 of them must be happy to be named.

they pm me you mug thats why it was made to be pvt and dont worry about me and what im doing you worry about you and your customers so run along and play with you big multy tray duplicator wow is wish mine was as big as yours.

oh by the way where is that match listing for that handheld fmw show i asked for yesterday you could recall the date but not the matches 23/9/95 was the date i want the matches. what "trader" can say i recall that date but not matches you get laid for the first time while it was on or are you really RAINMAN and just good with no.s

they pm me you mug thats why it was made to be pvt and dont worry about me and what im doing you worry about you and your customers so run along and play with you big multy tray duplicator wow is wish mine was as big as yours.

oh by the way where is that match listing for that handheld fmw show i asked for yesterday you could recall the date but not the matches 23/9/95 was the date i want the matches. what "trader" can say i recall that date but not matches you get laid for the first time while it was on or are you really RAINMAN and just good with no.s

What bell end cant understand I can't get on my pc. Never said I remembered the date I copied it from your post you fuckwit. Oh and you mug I know you're saying they PM'd you but look through every thread how is yours the only 1 without a order or a "pm sent" message in the thread. Names please? until you can provide names then proof you're full of shit.

What "trader"

Sells stuff he doesnt have, even on order it could get lost in the post.

Insults his customers

Makes up blatantly obvious fake refs

Makes pointless trader challenges

Can't spell

Pretty sure any trader on here, UK boards, Crazymax or anywhere that has over 15,000 dvds can't remember the listings for them all without a list.

Oh and yes I did infact lose my virginity when I was 8 while watching FMW. Maybe one day a woman will touch your little special area but a little advice since you've proven you can take it so well ... stop saying things like size doesn't matter because while you might feel a bit better people are laughing at you but you must be used to that by now.

like i said worry about you and your deals dont worry about what im doing.

and because you dont see people going on here say hey im pmd you. you think it dont happen any way. are you for real so to sent a a pvt message i have to tell every im pmd someone. fuck off u knob jockey

ill have it next wk the latest wed maybe before ok corp all dvds new stuff will be here next week and i never said i was selling i said 2 days ago i wont be selling just doing the orders i had at the time. but since then have had people asking about my goods so watch this space i may start selling

and as for this people have to go here and say i just pmd WRESTLESHOP what are we keeping score winner get a gold star

and what if someone wants to ask a question do they put there hand up

and if they dont do these things do they go sit in corner doing lines this is not primary school ok peeps

Archived