NEW ARRIVELS

WRESTLESHOP

I do have match listings on all my dvds (as Boon can tell you from the massive text docs he's had off me) I never put lengths on my lists though. Maybe someone like Mark Ryan would be able to provide this?

By the way great trader I have over 40 discs of wrestling from the 40s on my list and some from Argentina. How much of that do you have?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i belive you i just want match listing thats all and where to get it

im not saying im a great trader but the way u lot talk is like i have nothing cant get anything and now im asking for 2 dvds i get smart remarks

i dont know what you lot have i dont give a fuck i have what i have and getting what im getting

i asked about 2 dvds and i dont want a reply say my mothers ex boyfriends second cousin got it off a forum 5 yrs ago i just would like to know where i can get it and what matches are on it.

I dont care if you believe me or not, I tried to help you and you proved that you deserve to be shown up instead by talking down to everyone and putting on stupid challenges. Again I was around long enough to know that FMW had the same large trader cult fanbase as early RoH and to know that the stuff really isn't that rare even the rarer shows. The only reason I haven't posted the details myself is because most of my links/contacts are saved on my PC not this one. I've given you a name of someone who I'm 90% certain will have it and 100% certain he'll at least know where to get it. I'm just watching you show yourself up and enjoying it.

WTF im not saying u have this or you dont have diamond all im asking for is where u get this dvds and where can i get in touch with this mark ryan what you have im happy for you i never said anything about you its to those that are saying im lying about every thing until i sell something (on here pigs will fly before i make a sale) and then judge me but not before.

like i said last night i aint trading on here im not even the best of the worst.

your best bet is go else where cause i talk shit so they say.

i never clamed to be the best

i never said i can get everything

i said what i had and what i am getting

im not a expert on rare titles i just said what i had was getting .as of last night im not a trader i have made mistakes put stuff on here when its going to take a couple of wks to get but ill have them next wk but still should have waited my screw up

i should have waited till i had them yes for sure. i got ahead of my self ok

in future im not going to post anything more about new titles or anything else if i see someone looking for something and i have it ill let them know i can do them a copy if they tell me there not intrested fair enough other than that you wont here from me.

bye peep

• Paid Members
like i said i have been out of loop a while bought of here years ago and just came back to this site and my brother in the usa sends me wrestling stuff is that ok or u want photo id boom town

dont care if you belive me or not and who i got my wrestling dvds and who my contacts are well thats for me to know

get your own contacts and dvd supplers but you all have them and im shit compared to them

like i said last night i aint trading on here im not even the best of the worst.

your best bet is go else where cause i talk shit so they say.

i never clamed to be the best

i never said i can get everything

i said what i had and what i am getting

im not a expert on rare titles i just said what i had was getting .as of last night im not a trader i have made mistakes put stuff on here when its going to take a couple of wks to get but ill have them next wk but still should have waited my screw up

i should have waited till i had them yes for sure. i got ahead of my self ok

in future im not going to post anything more about new titles or anything else if i see someone looking for something and i have it ill let them know i can do them a copy if they tell me there not intrested fair enough other than that you wont here from me.

bye peep

im still looking

• Paid Members
Is there still a market for pirate wrestling DVDs? I know Richie still buys them as part of his quasi-luddite deal, but surely for the majority of people who want their wrestling ill-gotten, torrents and file hosting sites do the job.

I still buy tons of shit, but that mainly down to the fact I can pay

Jesus Christ, Tommy, that reads like you've C-Dogged a Richie post there.

In most cases the quality of DVD rips is much better than torrents.

I doubt that. They'd be from the same source. The only time the DVD from a spenk with a list might be better is if the only torrents are all ripped to other formats and there's been a loss of quality, but any ISO on a torrent site is going to be exactly the same as the ISO that a "trader" is burning onto a DVD-R, isn't it?

Is there much profit in charging a quid a disc, taking into account the costs of media, postage and time spent burning the thing?

Jesus Christ, Tommy, that reads like you've C-Dogged a Richie post there.

In most cases the quality of DVD rips is much better than torrents.

I doubt that. They'd be from the same source. The only time the DVD from a spenk with a list might be better is if the only torrents are all ripped to other formats and there's been a loss of quality, but any ISO on a torrent site is going to be exactly the same as the ISO that a "trader" is burning onto a DVD-R, isn't it?

Is there much profit in charging a quid a disc, taking into account the costs of media, postage and time spent burning the thing?

Most torrents aren't in ISO format though due to it being a hell of a lot bigger. Sites like PWT/XWT kick you off for low ratios so people tend to go for other formats and ISOs rarely get uploaded.

Theres a profit if you do big orders (2 or 3 season sets) and do them regularly, some people even make a living just from it though I think all the ones I know of that did were in the states.

also there are these things called duplicators you see some one could buy a dvd from a wrestling dvd website a well known one then get a dvd-r and use this duplicator thingy and make copys of that dvd. that how some people do it. but what do i know

Archived