• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Place your bets!

Steven Uk19772002uk Evens

Live2WinForever 7/2

wwffan2 25/1

It's not Steven numbers or iamthedoctor as hes known here, I know that for a fact...

Woah, let's rewind to this post!

You mean that idiot iamthedoctor is that idiot Steven numbers?

That's right...

Place your bets!

Steven Uk19772002uk Evens

Live2WinForever 7/2

wwffan2 25/1

It's not Steven numbers or iamthedoctor as hes known here, I know that for a fact...

Woah, let's rewind to this post!

You mean that idiot iamthedoctor is that idiot Steven numbers?

I get the feeling that I'll be wasting my time here but WRESTLESHOP don't take this personally read what I'm saying to you then react however you want.

I was a trader for almost a decade, I have thousands and thousands of DVD's collected from various people all over the world so trust me when I say people will want to know they are dealing with reliable people for a number of reasons such as making sure they get what they pay for, making sure you are not a WWE or any other spy out to catch traders from selling pirated DVDs, to see if anyone knows what the quality of your media is like and many other reasons. Now I'm not trying to say you are one of these people, however I also don't have any proof you are not and neither does anyone else here and towards the end of my trading days when it became more common for people to arrange trades/sales with no intention of sending any dvds, or more letters from WWE's legal team got sent out I had a policy that if I don't know you and no body I know can vouch for you then I don't deal with you. The correct thing for you to do is not respond with sarcastic comments, just brush off anything thats said or politely respond something along the lines of "I don't have any references yet as I'm just starting out but keep watching I should have some soon" and find one of the many people who would be willing to take a chance on you or someone in the same position as you, starting out who knows you ca help each other.

The fact people have jumped on you for the caps and typo's is because it shows you can't be bothered to check your work and whats to say you haven't bothered to check the dvd you just got in to copy hasn't been labled wrong, you havent checked it just copied it and sent out the wrong dvd to someone else (believe me this happens a fair bit, I've even done it myself).

As Boon seems to be your "nemesis" in this thread I can tell you I was around when Boon started and didn't have anyone to vouch for him being reliable. I watched him do things the right way and build up a reputation as one of the better traders in the UK so when he is pointing things out to you, he knows what hes doing. You on the other hand, personally I'd be less likely to deal with because of your attitude and I'm pretty sure I have the typical tape trader mindset. An important thing to remember is even if you're only looking to sell a lot of your orders will come from other traders/sellers looking to boost thier own collection and its best not to alienate them. If you're on thier side they'll refer people to you to keep the community alive, if you piss them off and they've bought something off you they know someone wants they why send a customer your way?

Again none of whats been said here is to insult you, just too advise you from someone who's already done it.

look peeps im new here and yes im a trader have i got anyone to say im good no

but at same time i dont have anyone to say im bad

i had some stuff i bought yrs ago and i have a family member in usa (my brother) he sends me stuff

i understand you see that and think this guy sounds a bit suspect

i have been out of the wrestling loop for ages and only got bk in it last few weeks

with my brother in usa he get tons of stuff and i have asked him to sort me out dvds and he get full sets of companys hes has tons of dvds

he dont trade im the one that does thats my contact

any questions plez feel free to ask

thanks for your time

No body is saying go away. Just if you're going to do things, do them right. Type properly and avoid comments insulting your customers. You'll see that people will be a lot more receptive. Don't feel the need to answer to every post. Show you can be mature enough to let things go. Your last answer was about a 1/100 as effective as ignoring it getting on and proving youre good enough for people to trust.

See if you can spot the obvious here - I try helping you and explain why its not worth typing txt style, your next post has words like plez in it. Thats why you get pictures like that, then you respond again and do more damage to yourself than good.

"SELLING THE BEST COLLECTION OF WRESTLING AND MMA DVDS YOULL FIND ANY WHERE" - another quote from this clown (found elsewhere). Deny it, it's still you. Simply goes to show how completely out of your depth you are. All this shit about your brother, if he exists - no one cares. You list stuff you don't have, stink the forum up with multiple posts, bump other people's posts down the pecking order & don't think for 1 minute that anyone's fooled by the 'I've got orders lined-up' bollocks. Face it you'tre a slightly backward boy, no friends, no contacts or knowledge of anything worthwhile & if you think all publicity is good publicity, ask Gary Glitter. The reason you have so many responses is simply down to the fact that you're the biggest tool to come on this board in a long time. I resent myself for giving you any more 'publicity'.

look by next wed at latest all the stuff i said i was getting ill have peeps i knowi you dont give a hoot

dont care if you belive me or not and who i got my wrestling dvds and who my contacts are well thats for me to know

get your own contacts and dvd supplers but you all have them and im shit compared to them

and cactus thanks m8

right peeps because i talk so much shit and your all so great at being traders

find me these 2 shows im looking for these are handhelds from fmw shows

23/9/93

19/2/93

now if 3 peeps pvt me the right answer when i get my wrestling dvds set next wk youll get the pick of 5 titles of your liking

offer ends 9.00 pm

tick tock

tick tock

ps i have these already just wanna see how good you lot are

I've seen those on half the lists on Crazymax and the UK boards. I think I might even have the september one myself I'll check that at some point but I'm stuck in bed on a borrowed laptop atm waiting for an operation and cant sit at my PC long enough to check my list. They aren't that rare.

Archived