Art Of Wrestling podcast

Devon Malcolm

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

As mentioned, MVP's is a stand out. The best ones though seem to be with guys I didn't think I'd have any interest in. Domino, Gallows and even Xema Ion, Jimmy Rave and Davari's I really liked too....

I've never bothered with the Davari ones, but I can't believe he shrugged off getting Nash. Surely he's not that daft? He wanked his willy raw over scoring the chat with X-Pac his introduction to that one.

His reasoning was he only has his mates on so there's familiarity between him and the guest, and he doesn't know Nash, so it'd be an awkward chat.

I also took it as if he'd said yes and Nash then said no,it'd make him look shit. Now if Nash comes on its unexpected.

I might not have bothered with this podcast were it not for this thread as I've never quite "gotten" Colt Cabana, but it's pretty good. Not saying anything here that hasn't already been pointed out, but that Domino Nigeria story is absolutely magnificent.

• Paid Members

The Daivari one is a great episode, I thought. The part when Daivari talks about when wrestlers get released from WWE is scarily eye opening. It’s a really good show for anyone who wants to understand the mentality of what a lot of the WWE roster must have. He’s spot on as well. How many WWE wrestlers have been on TV in the last decade and how many are still in the business? Now more than ever its hard to hold a job down in wrestling or even find a job in wrestling after WWE fires you. TNA and high level indies aren't going to want Trent Barreta and Tyler Reks, are they?

Is that the first with him or the second Ian? Or are they both worth a bash? Davari always bored the fuck out of me as a wrestler, but I'm open-minded after some of the better guys from other shows. Jimmy Korderas was an ace one in the end. Came across like a cool bloke and seemed to really have a good head about his experiences and stuff. The way he spoke about them being at the absolute bottom of the ladder made me think about that segment with Austin and the referees getting changed in the broom cupboard as not being that far fetched.

Archived