The 2012 UKFF UK50 - STAGE TWO

Big Benny HG

Who deserves the final 10 places in the UK50?  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4FW > UK scene ~

And yet this list disputes that.

I have seen a lot of talented wrestlers in 4FW with potential and bright futures all fingers crossed.

But not one promotion is greater than the scene as a whole. So take off the blinkers.

But not one promotion is greater than the scene as a whole. So take off the blinkers.

Yeah no one ever claims one companys better than the rest... :( shit!

You don't count. You're just white noise :p

And it's not "better than the rest", as you can have your own personal favourite promotions. But to discard an entire scene because 4FW haven't got a large enough presence on a UK wrestling fan forum.....

At least you travel to other promotions and will venture outside of GPW.

From what I understand, Knight's had some injury issues this year, which may well explain this.

True, JD was not even meant to be on the last Swindon event, he was set to finish up Wrestling for good but was convinced by myself to stay on for at least that event as so many things went wrong with it, he has only Wrestled a couple of times in the last 4-5 Months due to the injuries, he'd already decided he wasn't Wrestling anymore hence the total change in his look, JD Knight on top form is easily one of the best Heavyweights in this Country. If he fails to make a full recovery it will be a shame.

Also have wanted to get the youngsters appearing on more events but they have alot going on outside of Wrestling, plus with Japan where they will end up spending 6 Months out of the year there, the guys are in their teens plenty of time to become big names in this Country.

• Paid Members

Right: polls have closed. Final scores were:

Behnam Ali - 13

JD Knight - 13

Jim Hunter - 22

Joel Redman - 32

Jonny Storm - 28

Josh Bodom - 19

Lee Hunter - 25

Liam Thomson - 32

Mark Andrews - 37

Pete Dunne - 24

Red Lightning - 23

Wild Boar - 31

That means Behnam Ali and JD Knight have been eliminated from procedings, the rest have joined the other 40 already qualified to form this year's UKFF UK50.

I'll be back in a day or so to confirm details of the third and final stage, as the 50 wrestlers are sorted into order.

Ta.

Archived