Triple X Wrestling - 25/08/12 - Coventry

Quentin

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Apologies if the artwork I posted was 'pissing on bonfire'. Was just something I had knocked up to give to Jonathan in appreciation of his work. Thought I'd share. Will remove if it's a problem

Nah dude, nobody had a problem with that. I was talking about the match graphic TXW put on Facebook themselves - I didn't wanna just post it here myself, in case they wanted to make a big announcement of it. That was your own drawing, you can post that wherever you like!

• Paid Members

We've got a couple of announcements we'll be making later tonight, but thought I'd wet your appetites a little.....

TXWAnnouncement4.jpg

And don't forget to follow us on Facebook

Untitled-6.gif and at Untitled-4.gif

And tickets can be bought at the following link:

logo3.png

• Paid Members

In case you missed the Facebook announcement the other night, here it is!

TXWAnnouncement5.jpg

Because after such a long time of not defending the title we thought Zack needed to make up for lost time!

logo3.png

• Paid Members

TripleXReturns.jpg

TXWAnnouncement3.jpg

My how they've grown! Since we last saw Damian and Pete in Triple X they have been busy tearing it up all over Europe. Having grown physically, mentally and in experience these two are both sure to become big time players on the UK scene very soon and we're proud to have them back in the mix at Triple X.

TXWAnnouncementUKFF.jpg

USA vs Wales right here as one two of the fastest rising talents in their respective continents collide in Coventry before the Triple X faithful. Gresham has travelled the world learning his craft in the last year and will possibly be the biggest challenge put before Mark Andrews, no stranger to international competition having competed in the USA, Poland and Spain in the last year. Potential show stealer here.

TXWAnnouncement4.jpg

A shadow falls across Coventry as eXodus makes his return. Whoever is in his way will have to deal with the power, innovation and impossible speed from the giant Triple X mainstay.

TXWAnnouncement5.jpg

Since finally winning the Triple X Wrestling title, things have only gotten bigger for our champion. I shouldn't need to tell anyone what Zack has achieved in the last year. We've lined up three very worth contenders to try and take the Triple X title away from him. Will any of them rise to the occasion or will we see Zack Sabre Jr heading east still as our champion? We'll be announcing the contenders soon so stay tuned!

And let's not forget!!!

to Triple X Wrestling...

...and a

from Professor Lex!

There's also the small matter of the host of the show. Well I don't want to give too much away but...

TXWHostAnnouncement.jpg

Who could this mysterious individual be?? You'll have to come along and find out!

logo3.png

• Paid Members
TripleXReturns.jpg

TXWAnnouncement3.jpg

My how they've grown! Since we last saw Damian and Pete in Triple X they have been busy tearing it up all over Europe. Having grown physically, mentally and in experience these two are both sure to become big time players on the UK scene very soon and we're proud to have them back in the mix at Triple X.

TXWAnnouncementUKFF.jpg

USA vs Wales right here as one two of the fastest rising talents in their respective continents collide in Coventry before the Triple X faithful. Gresham has travelled the world learning his craft in the last year and will possibly be the biggest challenge put before Mark Andrews, no stranger to international competition having competed in the USA, Poland and Spain in the last year. Potential show stealer here.

TXWAnnouncement4.jpg

A shadow falls across Coventry as eXodus makes his return. Whoever is in his way will have to deal with the power, innovation and impossible speed from the giant Triple X mainstay.

TXWAnnouncementNEW.jpg

YES! We proudly announce that the first challenger in the Fatal Fuckin' Four Way will be NJPW's Prince Devitt! These two are no strangers to each other and every time they meet, each man is more experienced and a little more incredible - and we're only halfway done with this! We have two more very worth challengers set to mix it up with Sabre and Devitt! Stay, the fuck, tuned!

ONE MORE MATCH? GO ON THEN!!!

TXWAnnouncement11.jpg

If you haven't heard about Grado, you need to brush up. This phenomenon has swept over Scotland in recent months and is now heading to England! And where better for an underground hero like Grado than here at Triple X! He will certainly be meeting his verbal match in British Wrestling institution, Rockstar Spud - but who has the physical edge? We certainly can't wait to find out.

And let's not forget!!!

to Triple X Wrestling...

...and a

from Professor Lex!

There's also the small matter of the host of the show. Well I don't want to give too much away but...

TXWHostAnnouncement.jpg

Who could this mysterious individual be?? You'll have to come along and find out!

logo3.png

Archived