Triple X Wrestling - 25/08/12 - Coventry

Quentin

I was all set for FutureShock 60, then Triple X announces its next show. I've not missed a single TXW show, and I really don't want to miss this one either.

Coventry or Manchester? Either way, I'll feel like I've made the right choice.

How many of the old guard will be staying on in Cov on Saturday for an evening of silliness?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I was all set for FutureShock 60, then Triple X announces its next show. I've not missed a single TXW show, and I really don't want to miss this one either.

How many of the old guard will be staying on in Cov on Saturday for an evening of silliness?

*raises hand*

I felt exactly the same - I was all set and planning to be in Manchester that night (an even easier decision considering I'd already be at GPW in WIgan the night before)... until this was announced. I've only missed one TXW show since I started going about 3 shows into their run. That time it was due to it being the same night as IPW:UK's 'Sittingbourne Spectacular' and was a decision I regretted.

While Futureshock was my absolute favourite UK product when I used to attend religiously, and I'm absolutely convinced they will put out a corking show that night, I'll be in Coventry. I can always catch Futureshock on DVD, whereas half the fun of TXW is in being there.

• Paid Members

It's about 8 right? Cool! Let's sweeten the deal a bit then for any that are still on the fence!

TXWAnnouncement3.jpg

My how they've grown! Since we last saw Damian and Pete in Triple X they have been busy tearing it up all over Europe. Having grown physically, mentally and in experience these two are both sure to become big time players on the UK scene very soon and we're proud to have them back in the mix at Triple X.

And that's not all....

BOOM!

TXWAnnouncement2-1.jpg

Oh yes! On the latest leg of his Europe and Asia tour, well-travelled Jonathan Gresham is stopping by Coventry. Gresham was very keen to mix it up with one of the Triple X crew and we have someone special in mind for this one! Stayed tuned to see who once the deal is done!

Get involved on Facebook!

Yeah my plan was for Futureshock too but now I'm definitely gonna be going to this one. Might even make a night of it, be good to have Triple X back.

*raises hand*

I felt exactly the same - I was all set and planning to be in Manchester that night (an even easier decision considering I'd already be at GPW in WIgan the night before)... until this was announced. I've only missed one TXW show since I started going about 3 shows into their run. That time it was due to it being the same night as IPW:UK's 'Sittingbourne Spectacular' and was a decision I regretted.

While Futureshock was my absolute favourite UK product when I used to attend religiously, and I'm absolutely convinced they will put out a corking show that night, I'll be in Coventry. I can always catch Futureshock on DVD, whereas half the fun of TXW is in being there.

Yes, evening of silliness!

Also, I don't know who that Jonathon Gresham is, so I'll pretend he's Todd Grisham.

*raises hand*

Yes, evening of silliness!

Also, I don't know who that Jonathon Gresham is, so I'll pretend he's Todd Grisham.

lad.

Archived