Inception

sherlok

INCEPTION

27th & 28th October

This autumn professional wrestlers, managers and personalities will converge on the UK for Inception.

Inception is a professional wrestling convention with a twist.

A number of activites will take place at Inception including:

Autograph sessions

Photo Opportunities

Q & A (with selected stars)

Awards Night

Party with the Stars

Special Guest Seminar

Tickets for the event will go on sale shortly after we start to announce the stars in attendence.

Contracts have already been agreed with the major talents for the event but heres a few clues

A former ECW champion

A manager

An import that was promised but never delivered

A playboy model

A tagteam

theres still room for somemore so if you have any suggestions make them you never know we might be able to do something.

With a weekend thats already fully loaded with activities there is still room for three other events.

Inception Convention tickets will be strictly limited and on a first come first serve basis.

We anticipate demand to be high for this event when talent is revealed and the other events announced.

tickets will go on sale on August 1st with names announced that week. We will also be running a summer discount where tickets can be purchased for just

With myself with John Morrison im selling tickets via a ticket selling site and they pay me out 1 week after the show. The thing goes tits up, fans get a refund I lose cash. I pay for my shows out of my own pocket and take the risk. Question is are you guys doing that? if so then I have nothing but support for you guys. If your taking risks with fans pre bought ticket money then its a tried and failed formula.

How are you guys selling tickets? paypal or a ticket company?

What experience have you got in wrestling and booking imports as generally the more experienced the lower you pay.

Where will the shows be?

Who are you or your team?

• Paid Members
theres still room for somemore so if you have any suggestions make them you never know we might be able to do something.

I want to see:

Hogan

The Warrior

Domino

Gallows

Zak Zodiak

D'Lo

Jason Hervey

Max Moon

Brutus Beefcake

Power Uti

Chilly Willy

Tiny Lister

Terri Runnels

Little Legs

Jimmy Hart

Robbie E

Valentine

Dean Allmark

Fred Ottman

Bill Eadie in his Jake Bullet gimmick and

Alex Shane

Deliver at least 8 or these men and women and I'll put my money down for this event.

• Paid Members
A former ECW champion

Justin Credible.

A manager

Any fucker.

An import that was promised but never delivered

That's Credible again.

A playboy model

Any bint off Playboy Chat.

A tagteam

Any two fuckers.

You've not given a venue yet, and for me

• Paid Members
if you have any suggestions make them you never know we might be able to do something.

Learn to punctuate so people will have faith in you as a capable businessperson.

• Paid Members

A hundered quid, fucking daylight robbery. For a hundred quid you had better get Derek Acorah to summon the spirit of Lou Thesz.

Why can't you just be like every other Johnny Kickpadz and fire up the printer, print some awful posters with Sin Cara on them and "promote" a show. The only bigger mugs than you would be any cunt who buys one of your tickets.

• Paid Members

Know then, I'd be sceptical if everything looked respectable and well put together, because it Britwres and I think we are under some EU directive to at least try and make things like this a massive cluster fuck of no paper work, bodged visa's and hoping to make enough off ticket sales to pay for the bookings.

But that's irrelevant really, because they don't. They look like shit and it presents and enterprise about as appealing as the contents of Jeffrey Dahmer's fridge.

The way this is presented makes you look like a total twat and I wouldn't fancy touching you enterprise with a 10 foot clown pole.

Unless you get Chilly Willy, obviously. Then I'm all up in this shit.

Archived