Fun things to do in London.

RancidPunx

• Paid Members

I always like going to Carnaby St and Regent St. Hamleys is on Regent St loads of shops on Carnaby St too. If you can get down to Blackheath/Greenwich. i think it's great round there. You have the National Maritime museum and the Greenwich time place. I forget when, but at a particular time you can see the red ball drop. Signifying the start of GMT. The historical stuff within is very good too. I think the Olympic Equestrian events are in this area too.

Go for a beer at the Euston Tap outside of Euston station. One of the best bars in London if you like non-mainstream lagers and beers.

Go on the Thames Clipper, which is great fun and on the London Eye as well.

Pay a visit to the Hard Rock Vault, which is free. It's in the Hard Rock Shop and you just wait until someone takes you down.

Camden Market is a good experience as well. There's lots of good food to be had and sometimes there's some good displays on at the Proud Gallery there.

• Paid Members
Pay a visit to the Hard Rock Vault, which is free. It's in the Hard Rock Shop and you just wait until someone takes you down.

Yeah that one's a good shout actually. I went down one day a few years back when it was really quiet and the tour guy and I had a little bit of a jam with him on one of Keith Richards' old guitars and me on one of Cobains. Generally they'll let you hold the guitars if you ask nicely.

Archived