Best & Most Friendly and Good Price Multi-region DVD Player

CorpRobinson

As Listed, ive heard great things about the Xenta Multi-region its average priced and supposedly does the job so im wondering what other people Suggest really i dont wanna spend if i have to

As Listed, ive heard great things about the Xenta Multi-region its average priced and supposedly does the job so im wondering what other people Suggest really i dont wanna spend if i have to

Sorry to hijack this thread, but how do regions work with Blu-Rays? Are they the same as regular DVDs in that I can play a Blu-Ray from the USA in a UK multi-region Blu-Ray player?

Get a Slim-Line Playstation 3. They have one of the best Blu-Ray plays about. Everything is region free with that stuff.

I need a new multi region as well and have been looking around, probably going to opt for Toshiba

Others i've been looking at are

Sony DVPSR150

Toshiba SD2010KB

extra cheap option Liteon ETAU108-01

All depends if i spend too much on Barnes & Nobles Criterion sale ;)

Sorry to hijack this thread, but how do regions work with Blu-Rays? Are they the same as regular DVDs in that I can play a Blu-Ray from the USA in a UK multi-region Blu-Ray player?

Get a Slim-Line Playstation 3. They have one of the best Blu-Ray plays about. Everything is region free with that stuff.

Only the games are region free from what i can remember, Blu-Ray movies are region locked.

Only the games are region free from what i can remember, Blu-Ray movies are region locked.

Yeah they only use Region B blu's, You would need a multi region to play anything from Region A

I need a new multi region as well and have been looking around, probably going to opt for Toshiba

For what it's worth, I bought that Toshiba a while back and it's that good I got my Mum + Dad one for Christmas. Plays everything (all wrestling shows I've downloaded on avi etc). Highly recommend.

Cheers, that makes my mind up then. :thumbsup:

Archived