• Created
  • Last Reply
There was once a young mark for Butch Reed

Who consistently felt the need

To provide us his views

Which caused many to snooze

And the UKFF went to seed

There one was a ROHbot called Dexter,

Who was nowhere as cool as the Fletcher.

He may have watched Press Gang,

But he had such a tiny wang,

That Snitsky's Back Acne mistook him for a girl and started sending him PMs praising him on his work rate.

• Paid Members
I've never heard the phrase "and went to seed" before. Where the fuck is that derived from?

Go to seed as in to decline/get worse. ie: "Gary Glitter's gone to seed, so who will lead us now"

I've never heard the phrase "and went to seed" before. Where the fuck is that derived from?

Go to seed as in to decline/get worse. ie: "Gary Glitter's gone to seed, so who will lead us now"

Yeah, I knew what it meant judging by the context in which it was used, I hadn't heard of the phrase before and was wondering where it's actually derived from. Not exactly fitting for this topic but fuck it.

• Paid Members
Yeah, I knew what it meant judging by the context in which it was used, I hadn't heard of the phrase before and was wondering where it's actually derived from. Not exactly fitting for this topic but fuck it.

It's from a trade-off by some plants in difficult years. They start to produce more seed than usual using energy that otherwise would go to producing flowers. The result aesthetically is a plant that doesn't look pretty compared to previous years.

• Moderators

Hate is probably too strong a word, but the only time I ever notice Bettencourt is when he is involved in his frequent back and forth conversations in threads with people he knows in real life, usually referencing some in-joke.

No one wants to read that shit.

• Paid Members

He mostly posts in the Scottish football thread, I think. But yeah, that kind of exchange, and he's not the only one guilty of it by any means, is really shit.

Archived