• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
*snip*

Pat's wall of text

Short version -Pat is talking shit.

Long, dull, boring version -

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

I'll try and address everything, as boring as it'll be.

1. I'm not sure what the context of posting my list of games is, I really don't see what you're trying to say by posting it? Aside from Megaman 8 and Klonoa, those are all fairly easy to come by games. For someone who considered himself a collector at one point, having Crash Bandicoot or Spyro aren't really stretches.

2. There was two PCW events I said I'd definitely come to and always pointed out that it would be a matter of cash. The first one work wouldn't let me out because it was during my 4 weeks training. I didn't know at the time I told you I'd come that I would have 4 weeks training with no exceptions regarding taking a day off.

The second time I apparently left you hanging last minute with tickets you had bought, again I have the exact quotes -

Me - is anything set in stone as regards to me coming down?

Pat - Nope not yet, porquoi?

Me - I've left work

Pat - Oh right how comes?

Me - Another day sitting doing nothing

was too much

so left at lunchtime

Pat - Bugger, so what you are saying is.. you are jobless and arent coming this time? Ney bother dude.. getting a new one is most importananat

ps dont blame you for going

brb

Me - aye, sorry. I have enough money to come but I'm saving all my money to pay lodge at the minute

So yeah, I did say I'd come and then didn't, but I asked you if anyone was set in stone and you said no, and I also told you I had enough money but coming down to Preston to watch PCW with you and Richie fucking Freebird was at the bottom of my list of priorities.

3. I did say thanks for you getting that Keith to contact me. Here's the exact quote -

Me - That Keith fella contacted me

cheers for that btw

Pat- np

Sorry that I didn't ejaculate my feelings all over the conversation and shower you with undying praise, but I said thanks and I don't know what more you wanted. Plus he's kept in touch with me to contribute for issues 2 and 3, and I've been made a Staff Writer there, all off my own back and nothing to do with you. I wrote for plenty of other places before PN so don't think because you got one guy in touch with me you've made my career what it is or anything.

4. Regarding me "going off on one" because your games weren't what I wanted. I had a go at you because I gave you a list of the specific games I was after and instead of straight up saying "I don't have those, sorry", you made me wait a day for you to bother to go look, knowing you didn't have them anyway, and then when I picked one or two out of the list you refused to sell me them anyway. It was a massive waste of time. That's why I "had a go", because you're a time waster.

5. Regarding me "railroading everyone" into my way of thinking by posting links to (not just Wikipedia as you're making out) but genuine websites and articles, etc. That's just called disproving bullshit, or arguing my case, or debating. It's called many things and none of them are railroading people into my way of thinking. When you talk bollocks and I think it's wrong, I'll tell you and link you to facts and figures and state a case. Just because I have a different opinion to you, but can actually back myself up and not just try and remember stuff off the top of my head and then state it as fact like you do, doesn't mean I'm railroading.

6. Yeah you got one friend to talk to me about how to move to Newcastle because it was possible I might get a job there, but I turned down the interview in the end. again, I would have said thanks and I'd go search for the exact quote but it's taking me ages already and I know for a fact I'd have said thanks, to both you and her. Well done you.

I can't believe I've just sat and typed and found all of this fucking boring shit, just to argue my case against you on a fucking forum. But you're making out like I'm some spoiled, ungrateful, ignorant, corrosive little shit who cries when he doesn't get his own way, never says thanks and only thinks about himself which is absolute fucking bollocks. If you really want to debate this further then feel free to PM me and have a whine about it, but again I'll only go looking for quotes to disprove your arsery. I suggest you don't reply in this thread though because it'll only get personal and I can't be fucking bothered with that. Plus this thread deserves so much better than these shitty walls of text nobody cares about.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members

I knew for a fact nobody wanted to read me and Pat arguing about inane shit, which is why I've told him to PM me. I was actually quite gutted when he replied to my one line with a vintage wall of fucking dullard text, because I knew I'd have to reply as it's all fucking off-the-top-of-his-head bollocks.

• Paid Members
I want to call out king pitcos.

"The beginning of strife is like letting out water, so quit before the quarrel breaks out."

Maybe that book is right after all ;)

I knew for a fact nobody wanted to read me and Pat arguing about inane shit, which is why I've told him to PM me. I was actually quite gutted when he replied to my one line with a vintage wall of fucking dullard text, because I knew I'd have to reply as it's all fucking off-the-top-of-his-head bollocks.

Didnt you get some one banned because they posted a picture and named one of your ex's?

An entire facebook conversation from earlier in the year, long forgotten that you suddenly deem fit to share with everyone is, fair game though?

Just checking?

As for the rest will PM you will be short and will copy in neil to make sure Im not braking any rules and such like.

• Paid Members

Didnt you get some one banned because they posted a picture and named one of your ex's?

An entire facebook conversation from earlier in the year, long forgotten that you suddenly deem fit to share with everyone is, fair game though?

Just checking?

As for the rest will PM you will be short and will copy in neil to make sure Im not braking any rules and such like.

No, I never. Also, when I said PM me, I really meant "I don't care". I'm sure neil doesn't either.

• Moderators

Didnt you get some one banned because they posted a picture and named one of your ex's

No he didn't, you boring cunt.

• Paid Members

There was once a young mark for Butch Reed

Who consistently felt the need

To provide us his views

Which caused many to snooze

And the UKFF went to seed

Archived