UKFF MEMBER HATRED THREAD

neil

Sorry, I couldn't read it on top of a bland background.

Sorry, I'll try and crowbar some funny swearing in or a reference to Jerry Flynn or something. Perhaps I should wish cancer on someone for not liking a wrestler or something, spice things up a bit.

Perhaps the problem is that you are blind to both colours and your own hypocrisy?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Well, I'm sure you raise a fine point. Well played!

I've not read it because it reminds me of John Major eating peas, but I'm sure it's some DYNAMO shit. Rich and dripping with superb comedy, along with pure gold interest.

I'm sure it's some DYNAMO shit. Rich and dripping with superb comedy, along with pure gold interest.

Well of course. I was officially given the stamp of approval by your good self, so it's bound to be ace....

"You're great fun to debate with. Quality Stuff."

Butchi - 2011

20472618.jpg

No it's not gripping, it's all very boring. But you started it dude, and you seem determined to get the last word (or dog photo) in.

Maybe it wasn't the smartest of ideas to write a big long rant about how useless and boring a poster is when you'd previously sent them a message that pretty much said "we don't agree much, but you are a good poster".

Makes you look like a bit of a cretin really, doesn't it.

• Moderators
The 'ridiculous' curse notion is, just that ridiculous. Despite the severity of the situation, it's treated as something of 'dark' humour by me, and I'm pretty certain I have mentioned as such regarding that 'cataclysm of disaster' or similar before. I included it because it was so far fetched. Rather than seeing that as being something else, you chose to dive in and turn the screw. There isn't any negativism, and there hasn't been in the way you seem to have conditioned yourself into responding to my posts as if on automatic pilot for some considerable time. However, you have negated to notice and appear stuck in a time warp on that score.

I stand by my original comments as a result, though I appreciate that you acknowledge that your timing wasn't the best. The simple answer was to not to go there at all , but that didnt stop you trying to build on a stereotype you have that doesn't exist any more and hasn't done for some considerable time. It is as though you are stuck in a time warp taking a step to the left, and then maybe a step to the right and so on.

I didn't mention the result of the situation as I didn't know the result fairly recently myself, such is the hilarious fucked up nature of things (yeah, it's funny, I laugh at it and I'd expect others would find it funny as well) I found out via facebook from my dad and my ex of all people as to what really happened, and have only spoken to my mum once or twice since the event and all I got was a modicum of details. I've not mentioned it on here, because woe betide some one is surely going to call me negative or downbeat for deigning to put it on here, and to be honest the shit as a result isn't worth it.

That's not trying to be miserable, down beat, make other people feel crappy or elicit sympathy or whatever you seem to try to read into it. It's a statement of what happened and what I expect, no more. no less. If you chose to read it negatively, clearly that is your prerogative, however don't try to tar me with your brush of doom laden crap that you are posting at present. You have the wrong person.

As for finding me boring, c'est la vie. Maybe I should get a puppet a pyre and light it up right here for you consideration or something? :thumbsup:

FWIW I hope your Best Man stuff goes well.

Sheeeeit. I should have never come in this thread. I ain't got the heart for it. You're a nice guy pat, and now I feel bad. That said, I did just scan read the above, because you're still boring and waffle on and on way too much.

• Paid Members

He has a small track record of reacting like a little girl when someone says he's the worst. I did it and he deleted me from Facebook, and now Rockwell did it and he's been drowned in a flood of long, dull text.

• Paid Members
Didn't he block you because of a disagreement over Mega Man 2 or something?

I may have called him "just the worst" stemming from that. But I'm 99% certain the last thing I said to him was he was just the worst, then he either blocked me or spammed me with a block of text and blocked me.

EDIT: I just checked. It's from where I gave him a small list of PS1 games I was after, and he said he'd check what he was selling the next day. So I waited a day and he sent me his list. I picked two from it and he told me he was only selling them in bulk and not separately. I told him he was a massive time waster because he knew what games I wanted and he only had one or two he wasn't willing to sell me, so why tell me to wait a day when he could have just said he wasn't selling them on their own.

Me - what! if you knew you weren't selling them on their own, why even bother giving me a list?

what an absolute waste of time. Thanks for that.

Pat - Well I though you'd want more than 1 or 2 and cherry pick... I already said I need a lot of cash fairly quickly. Couple of quid here and there isnt going to do it is it? You wanted a list you got a list. What you whinging about

Me - Well considering I gave you a list of specific games I was after, and you know me well enough by now to know I won't really be interested in buying shite like Air Combat and Track and Field, it should have been fairly obvious from the start that chances are I wouldn't want to buy every single game you have.

Absolute waste of everyone's time. You are just the worst.

Pat - Didnt say you wanted everything did I? No. I said I was expecting you to buy/ want more. You said previously you were looking for yourself and the shop, hence the full list. It's not fucking rocket science is it. Well, clearly it is and with that Ill bid you good day sir.

He bidded me a good day :'(

• Paid Members

I was gonna say the same thing until I remembered Moj wished AIDS on people, not cancer.

Edit: I might be remembered wrong, but I think it was cancer actually. Duh.

*snip*

I love a good conversation, and that is nothing like a good conversation. It's funny how you just concentrate on that. especially when you dont include the rest of the conversation in context

His list.

Triple A-want (but not limited to): Crash Bandicoot 1, 2, 3, Team Racing, Spyro 1 Theme Park World, Theme Hospital, Klonoa: Door to Phantomile, Megaman 8 (though only if I extremely luckily find it cheap), Fighting Force, Dino Crisis 1 and 2

I could post the rest of the conversation but it will be fruitless and bore everyone to tears.

The reason I deleted you was because you are vapid self serving leech who considers no one bar himself in anything, you just want, want, want, all the time and give fuck all in return. There were 2 or 3 different PCW shows that you said you were definitely coming to, and staying over at mine and so on, Iirc I bought you a ticket for one of them. However you then cancelled at the last minute each time, saying was either training, or that you were skint. You then in the next breath go out on that weekend or spunk 60-100 quid on games or axolotls or whatever your latest purchase was without any further consideration or any tact knowing that I've laid out dosh, or sorted out stuff for you so you can come over. Sorry for messing you about, would have been nice, you inconsiderate arsehole.

You gave fuck all in the way of thanks regarding putting you in contact with Pixel Nation so that you could use your Tim Wright interviews and make sure that they got into print. Then there is the above conversation amongst many others when you ask one thing, and then go completely fucking off on one when it doesnt fit into your nice little niche, despite not making the differentiation as to what you wanted in in the first place as highlighted in your want list.

Failing that you try and railroad everyone into your way of thinking, linking me to wikipedia and continually saying you are right over something, I dunno the Mega Man debacle or your interpretation of the video games crash without the possibility of changing your views or considering any other information because you read it on wiki, means that it must be right. What a fucking dull and blinkered way of existence.

Then there is also trying to help when you were looking at trying to get a job to be close to your then girlfriend and stuff, asking my mates to help see what they could advise regarding houses flats and the like, but again no thanks or whatever, and the list goes on.

I'm glad that you are finally leaving home and going back to uni to do something you love. The move away from your little microcosm, may help give you some life experience and help you grow as a person.

I bid you good day at the time and blocked you, because I didn't want to waste any more time listening to your shit or having yet another tiff because you weren't getting your way like a spoilt brat. You started a dig here. I thought I may as well respond.

NB Sorry for boring the pants off people.

Archived