UKFF MEMBER HATRED THREAD

neil

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Thread is not delivering. Step the fuck up neil, vent.

What's stopping you? You hate tons of people.

It's all about picking the right time to take your shot. It's what a great heel does.

That's one of the reasons why Butch's rant was so good. He picked his moment perfectly with AJS whingeing on about women's wrestlers at the time he posted it. It was pertinent and bloody funny.

Jitler is still funny as well. I may never tire of it.

• Paid Members

What's stopping you? You hate tons of people.

He hasn't been the same since that week he spent as Mr. Steven. :(

I was once of the mind that we should all get along

This could never be. There's too many a mong

But one in particular spills brain farts aplenty

This one's for you, dangerously 420.

No need to creak your wallet, this one's for free

Oh dear, I said your name. You must want a fee

I'll get in a cheap shot before you threaten to sue:

Your username's shit and your last one was, too.

"Why are you doing this?" you're asking yourself

It's because you obsess too much over wealth

To the point of extortion. In fact, you're a thief

The only green I'll give you will be on a wreath.

Not that I wish you dead, not that you'd be missed

No doubt you've left many people quite pissed

From your Bluetooth scam to your WrestleMania par-tee

When the show went 'til four but the pub closed at three.

And those TNA tickets you attempted to tout

Just so you could buy drinks during the night out

For you and your missus. I suspect that's a lie

You wet your own whistle while her pie-hole went dry.

As dry as your attempts to get paid work at a show

Claiming Britwres fans know you and that attendance would grow

Based upon your appearance. That's one lie too far

Even your relatives say they don't know who you are.

I've tried to stay quiet, but you've made it a chore

Much like Professor X, I can't stand anymore

Your "Buy two, give one back" offers are a disgrace

Your alarm clock should be a punch in the face.

As for the UKFF poll for a two-week suspendee

I say to the voters, nay, implore you: VOTE ME!

T'will be the internet equivalent of serving time for a break-in

I'd take a bullet for anyone, just not Tom fucking Aitken.

• Moderators

Quite disappointing from the shooters of the UKFF, but the good thing is there are plenty of entrants into the rumble already.

• Moderators

I suppose we aren't allowed to flame people in threads now we have here, so I'll just do it in here. I'll probably end up setting up camp in here, and managing to ostracize the whole forum.

Nice seeing them fecking about backstage and having a laugh, but that autotuned song is fucking gash!

On the contrary it's better than about 90% of songs used for the WWE. No annoying rock, no shitrap. It's actually a summery song, so that makes sense for Summerslam. It's modern and it's music that's popular in the mainstream. It's a change for the better.

I didn't say it wasn't appropriate or it didn't fit the idea they had for the video, I just said I think it's shit.

But thanks for explaining why it's actually good. Now that you've explained why it's a good fit, and how the audience will connect to it, I'm now able to like it. Yes, you've convinced me; I now think it's a good song because you've told me why it's a good song.

Because that's EXACTLY how musical taste and opinions in general work!

It's a shame you can't convince anyone you aren't a really boring cunt through using top flight explanation.

You don't have opinions, you just have very dull thoughts formed somewhere at the start of the last decade. I think it was someone in chat once who said "It's a disgrace that boring and unfunny twat has a screen name off Bottom". He was right as well. It really is. That's why everyone ignores you whenever you say something in the chat room, because no-one likes you. Here's some of your nicknames.

Fast Eddie (see also Eddie, Quick) - Based on the fact that when people didn't ignore you in SUPERCHAT, you couldn't come up with a fast and decent comeback ever when someone called you names or told you why you were wrong.

Boring Eddie - Because you are really fucking boring.

I would say being stuck in a lift with you would be terrible, but sharing a fucking landmass with you is torture enough. You even make the fucking Big Lebowski shit through association. You've never said anything funny or interesting in your entire life, or at least not on here. You're Father fucking Stone! You're a waste. You're bland with a side of oh fuck off you boring unfunny wanker.

• Paid Members

What I dislike about Shirty Eddie is that when he goes in the chatroom and decides to post a message about every 5 minutes, it's always about wrestling. Who goes in the chatroom to talk about wrestling?!

• Moderators
Horrific news regarding the shooting. One of my name sakes was in a cinema at the same time in the vicinity and his fb feed makes really uncomfortable reading.

1) He is a fucking master of making anything bad that happens to other people somehow be a bad thing that happened to him. He craves the misery, he loves it.

2) He is friends with strangers on facebook because they have the same name as him.

It's great that he's no longer a cripple and is a happy and productive member of society again but he's still awful. Just.... the worst. I just really can't think of anyone who I'd less like to spend any amount of time with (granted, I haven't spent long thinking about it).

It's a shame you can't convince anyone you aren't a really boring cunt through using top flight explanation.

You don't have opinions, you just have very dull thoughts formed somewhere at the start of the last decade. I think it was someone in chat once who said "It's a disgrace that boring and unfunny twat has a screen name off Bottom". He was right as well. It really is. That's why everyone ignores you whenever you say something in the chat room, because no-one likes you. Here's some of your nicknames.

Fast Eddie (see also Eddie, Quick) - Based on the fact that when people didn't ignore you in SUPERCHAT, you couldn't come up with a fast and decent comeback ever when someone called you names or told you why you were wrong.

Boring Eddie - Because you are really fucking boring.

I would say being stuck in a lift with you would be terrible, but sharing a fucking landmass with you is torture enough. You even make the fucking Big Lebowski shit through association. You've never said anything funny or interesting in your entire life, or at least not on here. You're Father fucking Stone! You're a waste. You're bland with a side of oh fuck off you boring unfunny wanker.

That's lovely Butch, thanks for that.

Oh, here's what you said to me last year in a private message...

"Fair play, we don't agree on our wrestling theoretically,

but you're great fun to debate with. Quality Stuff."

I'm surprised such a boring, personality-lacking, no-opinion-having motherfucker was able to have a "fun" and "quality" debate with you? If you are that easily entertained by an obvious dullard like me you must be pretty fucking simple/boring yourself!

It seems pretty inconsistent on your part. It's almost as if you just wanted to "cut a promo on someone" to get your hilarious shit over. No. Never!

I've chatted to plenty of people in the chatroom, I just don't ever talk to you, because you are an overbearing, gobby, broken-record. You think CM Punk is smelly, and Ernest Miller is great. We know.

I actually don't tend to even try to enter into debates on here much any more as it always (and quickly) turns into petty arguments over semantics and breaking down people's opinions line by line. It's fucking boring so I don't bother much these days. This place is great for up to date news and event results, but I'm all spent out regarding getting into 7 page arguments with the same 3/4 people about the same thing we argued about the week before.

The fact that this started with me saying "I don't like a song" and that required a response from you telling me why my opinion is wrong says it all. Seems I can't have an opinion unless it's the same opinion as yours.

Anyway, nice promo. For the record I'm happy to be Father Stone, he was fucking brilliant.

I've found you...

0.jpg

Now Feck off. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
Anyway, nice promo. For the record I'm happy to be Father Stone, he was fucking brilliant.

I've found you...

0.jpg

Now Feck off. :thumbsup:

That's Father Stack, actually.

Is there anyone on the forum who doesn't think Dirty Eddie is an embarrassing cumstain? Honestly, he's like that bit in V For Vendetta where the guy would rather slash his opponent's throat than waste a bullet on him. Not to advocate a horrible murder, but FUCK ME, Eddie, you are a fuckin' flatline on this forum. Shut up, you boring, dull, dry, nightmare. HEY, CHECK OUT MY DOCUMENTARY ON UK RASSLER 'STIXX' ! Yeah, nobody has ever clicked that. You're a worse version of Carbomb. Drink that in, you fucking waste.

Archived