UKFF MEMBER HATRED THREAD

neil

• Moderators

READ THIS ENTIRE POST.....for the safety of your account

This thread will allow you to vent your spleen about how much you hate a certain poster. Please try to be moderately funny when doing so. If someone calls you a shithead in here, then you can insult them back in here.

Here are the rules:

1. Any talk that spreads outside of this thread would result in a lengthy suspension. That means any talk, any references, any subtle hints, any goading to enter the thread, any PM's about it, anything and everything must stay in the thread.

2. Read the above again. Any troll posts outside of this thread will be more harshly dealt with than usual.

3. Any shit talking of mods will result in a ban. This is because we're oversensitive and have small willies.

4. The only exception to the above is if a tiny willy mod comes in here and insults you.

5. Anyone who posts in this thread will automatically be entered in the monthly UKFF Rumble. At the end of the month those posters will be put in a poll to be voted on to get suspended for two weeks.

6. If you think you are in I, Robot and have found some logic flaw in these rules don't think that your brilliant mind will avoid punishment.

The first UKFF Rumble will occur on August 1st.

BEGIN

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Oh, fuck this. Someone's got to get the ball rolling and my dick swings long enough in order to handle a fortnight off if needs be. The person who I hate?

Step forward you rapist in waiting, AJS269.

With the same hair as the son of Forrest Gump in black, a gut which needs a belt which could circumvent the moon, and the fact he fucking wears shades indoors to cut YOUTUBE SHOOTS, he's everything wrong with the world.

I can just see him now with his mouth frothing crazily, eyes on stalks, as he wanks over still photos of Apartment Wrestling from the April 1993 issue of PWI and hoping that one day Terri Powers in a unitard will one day be slavering her cunt all over his fat face. He's fucking weird. He stalks women on twitter, probably in the hope he can give them a lift home before parking into a layby and definitely not raping them. He's a thick twat, who's never had anything interesting or of worth to say. He's a waste.

AJS, you're overly defensive against any accusations like this, which only makes it more clear that you are in fact a mean beast with designs on being the Kenneth Hoare of Scotland. Your white knighting to the nth degree is actually super duper sexist and has the opposite effect to empowerment as you cyber-tousle ladies hair online. Whenever anyone says you get a sexual thrill from it you go absolutely mental, which frankly proves everyone's point. The lady doth protest too much about not getting some blood in it when he watches SHIMMER tapes.

You're scary. You shouldn't be allowed near women and children. At shows you wank in the toilets, keeping the cum on your hands, so that when a lady wrestler comes out and high fives you can put your jitler on her hand. And that makes you play with yourself more which turns into a self perpetuating cycle of sexual abuse of unsuspecting women. You need fucking locking up.

You're a disgrace.

I hate you.

• Paid Members
Question about the rules, neil. Are posts in this thread allowed to be nominated for POTY?

Because if so, I'm nominating this one. Fuck it, I'm nominating it and you can edit it out if the answer to that question is no.

Haha I was just about to nominate this and then remembered neil's rules. If you nominate it, Chest, I'll second it. Brilliant.

• Moderators

The POTY thread is the only thread I'll allow a nomination in, but if there is any discussion of it then that's breaking the rules. As is linking to the POTY nomination from another thread.

I don't post often enough on here to actually hate someone, but I'll give Ritchie a special mention.

The reason is simple. He hasn't posted me his CD in the CD swap thread. That's it. It probably doesn't warrant hatred actually, but there you go. It'll cost you 50p for a stamp and a 5 minutes to walk to the post office. You said on the 25th of June that it was good to go. Now my flat mate's teasing me because I check the post box in a morning to see if "my gay CD has arrived from that stupid wrestling forum" I go on. And guess what? It still fucking hasn't.

Ritchie is actually a good poster and seems like a decent bloke, but in the spirit of the thread, he's got on my tits recently. He's also from Brighton, and I once got filled in on a night out down there by three blokes in skinny jeans and those stupid fucking tops that show off your waxed chest. It was probably Ritchie.

• Paid Members

It's those fucking fucks at Royal Mail who deserve your scorn Mr Power, I'll burn another copy and have it on its way within the next couple of days.

I am deeply offended however by the accusation that I wear skinny jeans. No man over the age of 19 should ever be seen in a pair of skinny jeans on pain of death. Oh and there is no T in Richie either cunt.

It's those fucking fucks at Royal Mail who deserve your scorn Mr Power, I'll burn another copy and have it on its way within the next couple of days.

I am deeply offended however by the accusation that I wear skinny jeans. No man over the age of 19 should ever be seen in a pair of skinny jeans on pain of death. Oh and there is no T in Richie either cunt.

I wear skinny jeans you massive Brighton Belle-end.

• Paid Members

Magnum is right, scratch the 19 bit, but add in any bloke wearing those jeans with the elastic cuff at the bottom of the leg, they also look like utter knobs and should quite frankly have their masculinity questioned.

Archived