eBay Business Model For Sale

goldeneye86

Are you looking to earn extra money?

Looking for something Fun yet easy to do?

Why not Join me and others and start your own eBay Business selling items all over the world.

Copy & paste this Link...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Start-Run-Your-O...=item1c2920f97d

This is my complete guide to success and on average once up and running you can make up to 300.00+ per week!! (not bad as a second income)

I include everything you need to know and MORE!!

My business is expanding constantly so Join Me & make money online Today!!

Serious Opportunity that requires hard work but is so rewarding & the earnings are endless.

How many people are dumb enough to buy this?

A) not a dumb product as this is my business that makes my living very healthy that supports my 3 children, home, cars, bills & lifestyle.

and B) mayb its not your cup of tea but as I've sold millions of copies throughout the internet on many sites with a positive response back, I aint the one to complain.

• Moderators

The thing is, I could see that a guide to how to list your shit so it gets noticed, hints and tips on postage and packaging, images for your stuff, PayPal... all that shit packaged up neatly could actually be useful for someone who wants to hock their shit on eBay but doesn't really know how to go about it...

But your listing is shit. It wouldn't inspire me with any confidence at all. It just shouts fucking "scam". There's no pics, no idea of what kind of information you're providing. Amateur hour shit - if that's how you do your own listings, I don't need your help.

Even if your product is any good, I'm standing by my initial assessment of anyone buying your product being dumb.

A) not a dumb product as this is my business that makes my living very healthy that supports my 3 children, home, cars, bills & lifestyle.

and B) mayb its not your cup of tea but as I've sold millions of copies throughout the internet on many sites with a positive response back, I aint the one to complain.

At

Also if you have sold millions of copies who is left for us to sell it to? This is like a pyramid scheme in that the fact for every person that buys it there becomes less and less people to sell it to, and eventually there is no one left to buy it at all, so yeah might have worked for you if you were lucky enough to get on it early but for the rest of us its way too late for us to make any significant amount off it and i figure you already know this and are just looking to make a few quid on the promise of big money. So yeah abit of a scam if you ask me

• Paid Members

I assume the guide doesn't cover getting good feedback? I notice you've mainly been selling dumbbells and old PS1 games, so you've clearly sold tens of thousands a year to fund your lifestyle, but only 76 of those buyers have left feedback in the past year.

Archived