The Belt Thread

Rule One

Then why mention anything at all? It really isnt your place to do so at all.

Don't be a fucking dick. RuleOne can say whatever the fuck he wants in this great thread. In fact I encourage it.

Glad someone said that, RuleOne can do no wrong ATM. :)

I am loving this thread, thanks RuleOne.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone has grassed me up to Dan aka Beltfandan at Belttalk amongst other forums.

I hope they are happy with themselves.

All the information in here was collated, dug up, put together and the rest of it by myself. Its taken me hours to piece some of these things together, asking many people lots of questions to make sure every piece of information I post is as accurate as possible. I will take all credit for that.

A lot of the information and pictures have come from various sources over the internet, it doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

So I will duly give credit to Dan and his website Belt Talk Website which I've done many times here. You can learn a shit load about belts there.

Credit also goes to the internet, Dave Millican, Reggie Parks, Kayfabe Memories, Wrestling Classics and a bunch of other sites I got stuff from.

This probably will be the end of this thread, this is just some of the silly bullshit you have to put up with when dealing with belts.

Edited by Rule One

Gladestone - The grass isn't on this website. I pretty much know who they are and they will be dealt with in due course.

The issues are to do with some of the information and images posted. People put it out there and expect it not to be used. All I wanted to do was educate people on belts as best I could. I never said I was a guru, I was just doing what I could to shed some light on the thing I enjoy/like. That isn't good enough for some people and in the belt world, its nothing but drama. I did intend to credit people but was waiting on the right post to do so. There were issues such as bootlegs, belt makers and other stuff associated with belts, it will have all been revealed in those.

I could post other stuff but I didn't and won't in order to protect other people and myself.

If any of you feel like you need an apology then PM me and I will be happy to do so there.

I may continue, I just need to sort out some issues first and make sure that certain people don't fuck up deals I have in place. It's not like I've not got enough on my plate at the moment but fuck it, I'll shoulder it.

Thank-you for reading.

• Paid Members

I really don't understand what the issue is here- are some of the images or facts you've shared supposed to be classified or something? This has been far and away the best on-topic thread this year, none of us want it to end just because some twats on another forum somewhere aren't happy that you're sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm with people from outside the 'BELT WORLD'.

I really don't understand what the issue is here- are some of the images or facts you've shared supposed to be classified or something? This has been far and away the best on-topic thread this year, none of us want it to end just because some twats on another forum somewhere aren't happy that you're sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm with people from outside the 'BELT WORLD'.

Bullshit and drama goes deeper than you think in the belt world, it would be unfair for me to keep posting about belts and then someone or people come along and try to disparage or make trouble about my efforts here. There would be too many accusations and mud slinging and wouldn't be good for anybody involved nor the forum.

The problem I face is that some of these people only think of themselves and would stop at nothing to make issues between me and the people I have contact with. This in turn could lose the parties involved, belts/deals/money.

It just isn't worth it especially with what I'm currently going through.

Indeed it would be a shame to see the end of this extremely interestling thread. I am a little curious about how 'belt politics' works however. It doesn't seem unforgivable to be known to have written some interesting historical pieces containing no personal information in the at all, and most of which is apparently in the public domain anyway, if we were to look long and hard enough to research for ourself. What crimes, exactly are you perceived to have committed and is the 'belt world' really that petty? It's not like you posted a picture of Reggie Parks playing billiards naked or anything.

• Paid Members

You don't want to fuck with those belt fans. I read that one person disagreed about who spray painted the WCW title in 1997 and they found him in a wheelie bin the next day. They leave a UWF side plate on the corpse as a calling card

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

, it would be unfair for me to keep posting about belts and then someone or people come along and try to disparage or make trouble about my efforts here. There would be too many accusations and mud slinging and wouldn't be good for anybody involved nor the forum

People starting shit and mud slinging on UKFF?

Unthinkable.

Nnnnnooooooooooooo! I freakin love this thread! I was looking forward to getting info on the Dragongate belts. Why are people so petty when this thread isn't doing anyone any harm.

You did some awesome work Rule and thanks for giving us all the info you had.

• Paid Members

To the dickhead self-important belt fans that think they own information and can stop Rule One doing this awesome thread: when I was training with Robbie Brookside, he told me that to him and most other wrestlers, belts don't mean shit, to the point where every time he had a belt that wasn't in use anymore, he'd give them away to kids on his street to play with. I hope this information makes you precious twats cry, because you've ruined one of the best things on this forum in ages for no reason other than to show off how seriously you take something that wrestlers themselves don't give a fuck about. Piss off.