The Belt Thread

Rule One

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, fuck me ragged! Does he help make the belts these days or something, or is he just dead into his belts?

He likes his belts for sure but doesn't make them. As far as I know, he works for ROH in some capacity and seemed to have a heavy influence on ROH getting new belts.

Wow, they are really horrible. I actually liked the big old really basic belts they used to have in the promotions earlier days. Even they weren’t that good though.

ROH have had the following:

ROH World Heavyweight Title

Version 1 - Reggie Parks (Design based off the UWF title from the 1980's)

Version 2 - Paul Bledsoe (Only used for one maybe two shows max in which Homicide stole the newly presented belt from Samoa Joe. Truth is they got the belt for free and didn't like/want it. Homicide kept it and later sold it on to a collector for around $1000.)

Version 3 - All Star Championship Belts (Currently in use.)

Version 4 - Midwest Team (Rico Mann, David Millican, Reggie Parks. The belt will d

Edited by Rule One

• 3 weeks later...

Filsinger Games have inadvertently posted the main plate of the new ROH World Heavyweight title in their promotional piece for the new ROH card game.

People have said its a leak but Filsinger Games had permission from ROH to publish the piece featuring the belt.

The belt takes elements of the WEC title (Second version, made by Midwest.) and the PWF World Heavyweight title used in AJPW.

ROH-Box-Cover-2b2.jpg

Edited by Rule One

• 4 weeks later...