• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSC00245.jpg

New Ring Of Honor World Team-Team Title

The champions are:

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Jimmy Jacobs and Steve Corino won the titles last night, 15/9/2012 at ROH's Death Before Dishonor 10.

Picture courtesy of Jeff Jones and Belttalk.com

Edited by Rule One

Any update on when we're gonna see the new WWE belt getting used?

I really have no idea, everyone has gone to ground about it. At first, the line was it was going to debut around Summerslam time, then it was supposedly put back. I've been told it could be after tonight but to be honest, who knows. The WWE will debut it when they see fit, if they want to at all.

As seen in this thread, Rick Petko of American/Orange County Choppers was working on an aluminium plate for the WWE so it could be even longer.

Sorry I can't be of any more help on this subject, I'm in the dark as much as you.

• Paid Members

They're nice enough, yeah, but as Ian said, it's ridiculous that they've devoted attention and money to something like that when they've got so many other massive problems that will kill them off if they're not fixed.

I'm back for now... :laugh: and finally finishing what I promised. Up first is the ECW World Heavyweight Title.

For the record, I will state, I'm not a guru or a belt know it all but I try my best to know as much as I possibly can cram in about belts. There may be an error or two in the pieces I write because I'm not perfect and some information has been relayed on by wrestlers and other sources. I will try to credit them all in a later post but all the work to find out the information and collate it together has been done by myself. If anyone has an issue with my writings or myself, PM me or e-mail me at ruleonenorth@gmail.com and I will try and answer/work things out with you as best I can.

Thank-you for your time, support, the continuous reading and replying in this thread.

Regards

Rule One

ECW World Heavyweight Title

NWA - Eastern Championship Wrestling Heavyweight Title

DSC00248.jpg

There is an error with one of the new ROH World Tag-Team titles.

If you look at the top belt in the picture above, the inner side plates go the same way as opposed to the lower ones facing outwards on both plates. Minor in the grand scheme of things but it goes to show that even the best can get it wrong sometimes.

Picture courtesy of Jeff Jones and Belttalk.com