IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Some of you will have heard of Aberdeen lunatic Peter Dow -

peter-dow-image-2-12840995.jpg

http://scot.cyberhost.me/

Everybody in Aberdeen has a story about him. My favourite was seeing him on WH Smith casually browsing through the gun magazines with a massive home-made badge with the message "Ladies - say hello, don't be afraid" written on it.

He's been quiet lately but I doubt he ever did find his dream woman.

http://scot.tk/lookingforawoman.htm#top

http://www.peterdow.blogspot.co.uk/

So tempted to text him on the wind-up right now.

Send him Richie's number.

Funnily enough, I don't have Richie's number. I'm not sure he'd fit the waist-hip ratio this dude specifies anyway. There's something almost admirable about that website. He clearly likes to think things through very thoroughly.

Edit: Just looked at his blog. The religious prose expressing his faith in Condoleeza Rice is fucking terrifying.

He was mentioned in passing earlier, but the local legend around the Barnet and Finchley area is Horace (aka Stanley). Guy wears a big coat and can found a lot sitting on the pavement outside Finchley McDonalds drawing pictures with his crayons. He's known as Horace, but his real name is Stanley. Just don't call him by his real name otherwise he'll turn into a Tourettes-like swearing madman, screaming every name under the sun at you, sometimes even chasing you up the road. He's a nice guy if you don't aggravate him though. He has a photographic memory and remembers the names of everyone he meets, and loudly wishes everyone he meets 'THE BEST OF LUCK!!!'.

Couple of videos showing the two sides of him...

Friendly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmBNdVPBX2s

Angry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPPbPyHANSs

in scunthorpe we have many characters

Cedric a old bearded man who has lost it but is quite smart spoken walks up and down the high street reambleing about the church and even does a cerman with a radio unfortunatly the chavs have ago at him which i have seen him drop his pint and even run out of the pub with a paper chasing them lol.

Norman a middle aged man who works on the fish market comes into my shop always saying lovely weather and what great value my shop is and talks to everyone like their his best mate and always says see you tomorrow lol

gluey self explanatory really mad glue sniffer in baggy trousers shouting at cars and pointing at empty shops and lamposts like he going to start on them

The Bearded Lady of Chichester/Guildford

549706_f520.jpg

Reason for Notoriety/Antics: Is a lady with a beard. Possible fan of early Manic Street Preachers due to attire, but unlikely. Used to pop up in Chichester around Christmas which was a great novelty as you might imagine. Haven't seen her in a long time, but judging by a quick google, she's a regular at the Friary Centre in Guildford. There's a blog about her here. Big fan of the Beano and the Dandy apparently. She also claims to have never been south of Guildford, which is bollocks.

Dangerous? No. Fibber though.

I knew she would have been mentioned when I saw this thread, I havent actually seen her around Guildford in years. The first time I saw her I had heard lots of stories about her and I just froze and stared at her, jaw dropped for what felt like minutes.

50316_93961328836_4682437_n.jpg

Ill add to the list, the town drunk or was. Kipper Jackson.

Ill add more in the morning, but well known for stirring up trouble for attention. Throwing cup cakes at police, throwing a bucket of water at the police (

). Selling flowers he stole from peoples graves. He's known as the Karaoke King as he used to have a high chair on wheels with a Karaoke machine placed on it.

More antics of kipper -

Interview with the "man" -

Kipper singing at my old work place before I started working there -

The last I heard he was in prison sticking Cornflakes to the walls with Jam.

When hes clean and sober he can be as good as gold but that one pint and he's off. I've had to work behind a bar which he used to visit so he came in to the pub, chatted to the all the staff friendly. Customers buy him a few drinks, he falls asleep for an hour wakes up then all the local punters are egging him on and shit usually hit the fan.

• Paid Members
So tempted to text him on the wind-up right now.

Send him Richie's number.

Funnily enough, I don't have Richie's number. I'm not sure he'd fit the waist-hip ratio this dude specifies anyway. There's something almost admirable about that website. He clearly likes to think things through very thoroughly.

Edit: Just looked at his blog. The religious prose expressing his faith in Condoleeza Rice is fucking terrifying.

He's got a few of these videos on his Youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endsc...bXPJaw&NR=1

Even now still has a sign on his window that says "Do not knock on the window". What the hell does he expect to happen?

18937_268258130906_6851546_n.jpg

Rasta Arthur's been sleeping on the mean streets of Leith for over 30 years. Loads of different stories going about him, the top two being: that all his family died in a house fire, so he decided he never wanted to live in a house again, or that he used to be the prince of an African country but got deported for being gay. He's not a begger or that, he's been seen giving food and money to other homeless people, never been trouble to anyone. He fucking stinks, though!

Rasta Arthur! I used to see him all the time when I lived in Leith in 01-02, glad to see he's still on the go!

• Paid Members

Shepard Ghandi

Mugshot

The creme de la creme of Peterborough based 'characters'.

By all accounts, an absolutely lovely bloke but totally booze fuelled, he is pretty renowned as the cities biggest nuisance.

There's a few news stories you can find online detailing some of his greatest escapades, such as:

Approaching random people and stroking their arms.

Going to jail for stealing two pairs of glasses worth

• Paid Members

http://images.profileengine.com/large/4246...ciation.society

Crazy Croydon Dancing Guy

Sadly, I couldn't get a better picture but there are hundreds of videos of the guy on YouTube. The name sums him up really. He's a massive black bloke who dresses either "gangsta" or like Mr. Motivater depending on the weather and dances all day and night. He's always there outside a shop blasting techno on his ridiculously oversized 80's style boom box shouting out shit like "YEAH COME ON! LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE FUNKY ANTHEM!" or "THIS IS THE BAD MAN TUNE! ARE YOU READY?" to a never ending stream of passing shoppers and commuters. Judging by the facial expressions he pulls it's clear that he is mentally ill but he's having so much fucking fun most people just leave him to it. People will often point and laugh but he doesn't seem to notice. He just keeps on dancing. And he can bust some serious moves. I've seen him dance with little kids, old grannys, one time he was doing some fine footwork around a confused Golden Retriver. I don't know where he get's the energy from, I've never seen him eat or drink anything.

There's another bloke known as Chewie which I think it's an exceptionally harsh nickname. He works at the marketplace on one of the fruit stalls. He can't speak and communicates in strange animal noises like Chewbecca, hence the nickname Chewie. He actually seems mentally stable, except he just can't talk.

We also have a old guy called Cowboy Joe who dresses up like a cowboy with a full stetson hat. He smells like piss. He'll often go into a pub and ask for "a glass of liquid gold" and if the bar staff know him will give him whiskey, if not they will just stare confusingly at him. My mate is a hairdresser and he came in once for a haircut (on one of his rare not-reeking-of-rancid-piss days). My mate finished cutting his hair and she asked him if he wanted any wax or gel on it before he left. Cowboy Joe replied "No thanks ma'am, I don't use it" and then proceeded to spit massive white loogies in his hands then rub it through his hair into a nice tight pony tail.

Archived